supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
One of the mysteries of the story will be, where the boy's mind went, is hidden there in a corner of the brain, or in the net .. or will want to go back throughout history (it's all an illusion of someone in a hospital). .
And the old me try to go back to the old job and see the old life, and prove who he is to old friends
His old life was shit thought, he even says it himself, greener or should I say redder pastures await him now and for the linking park Rustbucket guy, he can stay in the depths of the interwebs having harems of video games waifus

Reactions: Aldnoah Zero

Aldnoah Zero

Apr 29, 2018
But this is the point, he has a life attached to the apartment, but by the messages and the game itself he has contacts ..
The mother mentions sophie ... sofia .... (sister / family friend?)
Now with a new body and identity the author can explore this ..
Meet in person with the players he trusted .. but never showed his face (mage and crow) although being male avatars, who knows one of them is a girl?
Or going to work on Reign Corp .. now as an employee .. (the trainee prodigy and finish the prototype)
That was it, when I mentioned old life .. (not back to the room)
The life of the original Leon should not be much too, apparently anti social .. just having (contact XD )with Priscilla and Fiona .. (was hated even as a player) uhhh...Crow..(was desperate when he disappeared ..)
The author (he or she) just started, the second part should have more impact than the prologue ..I hope so..

Pedro121

Jun 4, 2017

Share please!
This and the past weekend updates just him saying he finished the renders on the houses of the redheads and the indian doctor and his priority this week is writing the scenes.

Reactions: Mark17

Mark17

May 15, 2017
This and the past weekend updates just him saying he finished the renders on the houses of the redheads and the indian doctor and his priority this week is writing the scenes.
Can I see the pictures??

Bagger288

Jul 11, 2017
Well, this game is all over the place. The menu has 1970's and 1920's vibes, then we start with the fantasy-into-MMO-stuff, then sci-fi, final fantasy, and a whodunnit, until we finally get to perverted corruption story via romcom fare. It's all good, but it's not exactly thematic.

I don't agree with people asking for less detail, but the intro is definitely too long to be an "intro" - it's the main part of a prologue. As it is, we have no real idea about what the next episode might be like, so I can't say the intro should be skippable - but it's clearly not what anyone signed up for (though I did enjoy it).

bugs: occasional misspellings, Yoshi chimed in during the traitor discussion, "emotions}"
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Knox_xx

Apr 30, 2017
Hey! Dev here back again!

Well, a Postmortem review for my Reincarnotica 0.01. Suffice to say, as the others put it, a "self-indulgent wannabe Ultime/SAO boring piece of shit game". I understand the sentiment and I quite agree on the criticisms posted on parts of the game that needs improving. I separate myself with my game and view it as what it is objectively. If others find it shit, there's no magic words for them to feel the other way. You just need to give a better product next time.

Overall, it's a nice motivation to do better for the 0.02 release and God forbid I do worse on that than 0.01. So what's next? Episode 2 will take place on the Fitzgerald's house so the writing's focus is much more into the "fun stuff" with them compared to the 0.01.

Also, a little bit of insight into the development of this game.
  • What's with VR MMO world and stuff?
When I started developing the story of this game last year, two things came into my mind, I wanted there to be a modern slice-of-life action and I want players to fuck elves, demoness, and shit. This is was what came out of that and from that came the "reincarnation" aspect, the villain, the general plot line I conceived is mostly "done" even the way it ends.

The VR/MMO world will play a role much later in the story whereas the next 0.02+ updates takes place in real life.
  • Yo! Your intro is boring as fuck!
People, I've been reading that same intro for the last few months. I goddamn know how it feels and with all that reading, I've somehow developed an immunity on it and thought "It isn't that bad...". IT WAS. You might've also noticed the [Way] some [Words] are "Written". It was a way for me to not get bored rereading whole paragraphs of text over and over again as it can catch my attention.

On the "It's just an Ultima Online/SAO-fanfic that the dev really wanted and just added erotic pics", it's quite opposite honestly. The idea started on "This guy reincarnated into this guy". How did that happen? Why did it happen? And it spiraled out of control as I wanted to have "logical steps" that got him into that point. I wrote it to be as "campy as fuck" to establish that this world is there and thriving and other stupid bullshit that came from my head. It also didn't help that I'm a massive fan of Korean VRMMO novels like "Legendary Moonlight Sculptor" or "Overgeared".
  • The Postal/Mail influenced GUI
Ah, as cheesy as this sounds, my idea was "A love letter to the Adult Visual Novel games I love playing".
  • What's next, homeboy?
First and foremost, I'll be adding three options in the beginning. Play the long intro version, skip to the hospital, and a summary of the events like 10 slides of the important plot points. What I really wanted next time is a ALPHA Tester. When I released this game, I didn't have any. It just went straight to MEGA. It's due to people reporting that they're unable to Rollback or can't "Space Bar Skip" new dialogues and I'm here confused because I can do that on the distributed version even with my friend's laptop. Also, revamp the preferences section to provide players much control.

So for now, I'll be reclusing myself developing the next version, trimming the intro and other stuff that the others have pointed out. I hope those who found the game shitty and boring now would check the next couple of versions when it comes out.

Cheers,
Polyrotix
dude , you just have become my favorite dev , keep up the good work
i mean your game is one of a few game that actually have a nice plot , amazing renders and the girls actually had thiers own personalities

But still , the intro could use some tweaks , the whole conversation between mc , crow and the mage before the battle just feel unnecessary and waste of time , some introduction on the situation could do better and not bored the players....
anyway , im hoping for the next versions

tc23emp

Nov 10, 2017
I thought the intro was perfect. I love everything about the story so far, especially the VR and sci-fi elements.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I really wish the dev didn't get so heavily affected by the criticism because I am not sure any of it is valid. I don't think anything needs to be changed. All I can really ask for is more story as fast as possible. I am in agreement with the other big fans: it is a contender for the best stories out there right off the bat, and it has more things going for it then even the most well-executed games like Dreams of Desire.

RhaeyoN

Jun 1, 2017
I love every aspect of your game my guy, the story is unlike any other game. Everyone saying the intro is too long is right but only because it's a new game. Once you further develop the story the intro will be worth it. Keep doing you, wish you the best of luck and support!

Reactions: Knox_xx
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes