GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I really hope that this game isn't abandoned. This game has one of the best character designs for women I ever seen. And I am actually really intrigued for the stroy. And if I would hear something from the developer I would totally increase my patreon pledge!

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
three to six month, its nearly october and the august promised update has not come.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Im actually worrying about the author himself more than the game now ...
Yeah me as well, the developer seemed really enthusiastic about his game, so I am really hoping that everything is fine and we will hear of him soon.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
We finally got an update on Patreon and I am so happy that it wasn't abandonend!

Sadly I can't copy the whole post on my phone...

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
So here is the Patreon update from the 20. September:

Hey Polyrotix here!

As you may have all noticed by now, I suddenly disappeared last month or so without posting or updating anything. First and foremost, I'm still developing this game and I'm not abandoning it 'till I say otherwise. The sudden absence was because the genius that I am got myself in an accident which fucked up my foot. Specifically, I dislocated my right ankle from falling and mislanding on the right side of my right foot which swelled like a balloon afterwards. Fortunately, the trail we were cycling on was still near the entrance that I didn't need to suffer climbing it all the way through 'cause later on, the trail becomes a steep decline down. Great for cycling, not so much with an injured foot. I would've liked to post this update sooner like weeks ago but because I often relied on the saved password in my PC when logging on Patreon, I completely forgot about it especially because its a long one. Why I can write this now is because my brother finally had time in his schedule to commit a 7-hour drive to get all my things from my flat, this PC included, and deliver it to our parent's house where I'm recovering right now. It wasn't an easy month to deal with.

Boring stuff out of the way, so what's going on with the game development prior to this? Fiona's story and render is nearly done and needs cleaning as I prioritized her before but Priscilla's is still a mess 'cause I was planning to finish her up before August ended. Currently, I'm planning to release Fiona's story first and postpone Priscilla's and add her later on. I wanted to release both of their stories for 0.2 but as things are the way they are now, I've decided to go for small constant updates for now. I really REALLY want to release 0.2 as early as possible. I'm still trying to get my bearings straight 'cause I don't know if this is the meds or me being stuck in the bed for weeks but I became lethargic af. Like I don't want to do anything in life anymore kind of feeling. With this though, I have a good motivator. I'm just honestly pissed off with my situation to be honest. After not working for a while, RenPy, Photoshop, DAZ feels foreign to me like it's my first time using it.

*sigh*

Well, that's about it. I feel like I've let down my Patrons with me disappearing like that (the notifications was a roller coaster ride but its understandable). Anyways, I'm back and I'll post an update next week. I'm gonna leave the progress banner for now as I try to check and clean the things from where I left of.

Cheers,

Polyrotix

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
I made a little gif of some of the pictures, that I found of Priscilla and Fiona. Sadly I had to crop them a bit, so they would fit the size. But still I am not 100% satisfied with it.

Reincarnotica 2.gif

Reactions: Mark17 and Dozer

Frank01

Feb 3, 2018
If the author did per update patreon payment I would be giving a lot more than I currently do ($1/m). The setting and render quality show much promise, but I worry about pacing.

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes