GhostPhil

❤︎The Redhead Harem Master❤︎
Donor
Sep 3, 2018
If the author did per update patreon payment I would be giving a lot more than I currently do ($1/m). The setting and render quality show much promise, but I worry about pacing.
I just hope that the naughty stuff stuff d get rushed. Especially with the two lovely red heads. I think it would feel wrong story-whise.

Mark17

May 15, 2017
So here is the Patreon update from the 20. September:
Finally, he's give us signal of life despite this not like that i wanted... he's should lauch, final of september Fiona story (0.2), after complete, Priscilla story actualization (0.2.5)!

Janzig

May 4, 2017
Interesting start. As others have said, once the intro is fixed and more content added, this game could be amazing.

Reactions: GhostPhil

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Ok found this by seeing someone else's sig.. and your killing me.. Loved it and hated it.. Lol the wall of text in the start. OMFG. But once i got the the love story of it all I am hooked. Keep up the good almost great work.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok found this by seeing someone else's sig.. and your killing me.. Loved it and hated it.. Lol the wall of text in the start. OMFG. But once i got the the love story of it all I am hooked. Keep up the good almost great work.
The potential is huge with this game. I hope that the dev will at least for a second playthrough implement a skip button for the intro. It is good but quite long. I am looking forward to finally dive into the relationship between the MC and the Fitzgerald family. And on patreon he already teased some more characters and I love their design as well!

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
The potential is huge with this game. I hope that the dev will at least for a second playthrough implement a skip button for the intro. It is good but quite long. I am looking forward to finally dive into the relationship between the MC and the Fitzgerald family. And on patreon he already teased some more characters and I love their design as well!
Dude once I saw redheads with green eyes I was hard. Just a personal thing I am sure. but seems I am a bad boy being Cherokee and Irish..I love Gingers and Raven black haired women.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Dude once I saw redheads with green eyes I was hard. Just a personal thing I am sure. but seems I am a bad boy being Cherokee and Irish..I love Gingers and Raven black haired women.
Then you will have a blast with this game. Although the game gives me quite the Italian vibe. It definitly has the two hottest red heads that I have seen in an adult game

Reactions: Rebeldad

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Also I really like his extra touches..like with the user interface.. the added touches with the save spots, the opening play save load etc interface, to me shows a great start.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Also I really like his extra touches..like with the user interface.. the added touches with the save spots, the opening play save load etc interface, to me shows a great start.
It is really arty. I fell in love with the game even before playing it, just because the main menu looked so nice.

Could you share some of this teased characters, please!
I would do this, but I don't know if I am allowed to do this, because they are for 10$-Patreons...

Mark17

May 15, 2017
I would do this, but I don't know if I am allowed to do this, because they are for 10$-Patreons...
Well we are in pirate site, and @Polyrotix share the game in the forum in hope to make money and divulgation for his patreon, and i believe the share preview the users of the site we will see polyrotix are working in the 0.02 after 5 months without giving us news!

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Well we are in pirate site, and @Polyrotix share the game in the forum in hope to make money and divulgation for his patreon, and i believe the share preview the users of the site we will see polyrotix are working in the 0.02 after 5 months without giving us news!
I will think about it or better ask @Polyrotix first, if it is ok with you.

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Updated version of my Fan Sig for this game. Two more pictures in it. Of it isn't final. As I am not experienced with programs like Gimp, I am still not sure how to put in a nice bar and the name of the game...

Reincarnotica.gif

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Ok after asking the dev, he wrote that it is no problem posting the pictures of the other three characters here. (It really feels better to do this with permission :coldsweat:)
Further he wrote that he will provide an update tomorrow evening (information without guarantee)

Heroine WIP - Madeleine
"Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates."

Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
"Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates."

Heroine WIP - Margaux"Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs."

Mark17

May 15, 2017
Ok after asking the dev, he wrote that it is no problem posting the pictures of the other three characters here. (It really feels better to do this with permission :coldsweat:)
Further he wrote that he will provide an update tomorrow evening (information without guarantee)

Heroine WIP - Madeleine
"Madeleine was one of the first three heroines alongside Eunha and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back. Her archetype basically is of that of a Tsundere Tomboy Goth chick. Her story ties deeply with Pre-reincarnated MC's past and you explore that. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates."

Heroine WIP - Lee Eunha
"Eunha was one of the first three heroines alongside Madeleine and Priscilla when I envisioned the game initially. You can find some early renders of her I published online awhile back and the difference is large. Eunha's archetype is that of the Nerdy Shy chick with a hidden personality. Unlike Madeleine, she doesn't have a deep relationship with Pre-reincarnated MC but they have another kind of relationship. What that is? It's for you to find out. She's set to be introduced in one of the future updates."

Heroine WIP - Margaux"Ah, Margaux. She's one of the newest characters I've created. Her story doesn't relate in any way to the reincarnated MC but she's related to the Past MC, her niece. Her story ties you back to your old self and what happened afterwards to those you left. Her archetype is that of a Meek Clutzy and just all-around adorable girl. Also, she has huge boobs."
Thanks man, You just made this user extremely happy. A Ginger, Blonde, asian, brunette
now we only need a girl who's tan or black girl

GhostPhil

Donor
Sep 3, 2018
Those new characters make the game looks more promising than it's already is
Yeah they look really nice and I am really impressed with all the character models so far. None of them look like a model from another game and that's really rare I think.

Thanks man, You just made this user extremely happy. A Ginger, Blonde, asian, brunette
now we only need a girl who's tan or black girl
Well you could count the doctor, but I would also like to see a dark skinned "girl". But actually would prefer that the dev doesn't rush into introducing new characters. First we should develop the chars we already have :)

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes