supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
@Polyrotix Hey, I for one just wanted to say that I really liked that intro with all the MMO jargon and world building that was super lite. The MMO intro being so extended and all consuming it gave us good sense and understanding how the MMO was MC's entire life and he had almost nothing else going on, so much so that he would dodge relationships and work to keep playing and risk his life doing shady schemes. Hope you continue following your vision and don't get to influenced by people complaining about having to read while sitting in the bathroom trying to have a wank hiding from their family. Also loved the comedy especially, good job.

Nemaca

Mar 31, 2018
@Hyped you're being overzealous in your harsh critique and you slide by the positives in the work of @Polyrotix , barely grazing them in your second post. You underline a few games that dive in the generic genre and refine the generic ideas with a new level of depth and polish, games which I have played thoroughly and you're correct, but then you suggest that the creator follow the same worn road and simply join the crowd of devs and dev teams out there, some of which, like you said, are already established and took the cream of the genre, that aim for overpleasing the louder community voices and not for creating a quality, reliable, but most of all unique product.

Art style, intro and depth of the story from the first release is what this game brings to the table. Offering convenience for the players (count me in) that are spoiled by the overpleasing devs is one thing, reasonable and doable, but steering it towards the generic style, which is what your posts suggest, I find that to be an slap on the wrist to us, the players that love this alpha build and want things to build on it, not away from it. If you did not mean that, and simply suggested that it would be easier for @Polyrotix to go towards a recipe-for-money game, then I again, feel offended, because Patreon is a volatile community, not a set-in-stone community, and imho, only a strong unique and finished product will shout the dev's name, more then any other money-grab games out there (we all know the 2-3 minute games with great explicit renders, 1 animation and close to no story, teasing and asking for money).

I'm not a dev, nor will I ever be, and I am extremely picky on Patreon, but I'd hate to see this beautiful flower of a game being changed by the multitude of greedy weeds out there. This product shows creativity and originality, maybe it won't be no.1 hit on Patron, but if it keeps growing in the same direction, it will be a coherent game, with a natural flow, abundant with quality and depth, uniqueness and beauty. This is what more and more saturated players are looking for, and while Milfy City is addictive and powerful, so is Reincarnotica, but in a different way. Also, if you compare the devs behind each game, the points will quickly roam in favor of @Polyrotix , so uniqueness wins, which is pretty much his main
business model available at this point.

Just my 2 pennies, I tried to keep it short, and a TLDR:
unique product = business model = money. I own a business, so I might know a bit about it: we all aim for that anyway, just that it doesn't come overnight.
Thanks for reading again!

P.S. For the sake of obviousness, this post is aimed at the Dev, using Hyped posts as a bridge(thanks, mate) and my English is self-acquired so semantics are not my strong point. Cheers!

Cervantes123

Jul 11, 2017
Am I the only one who sees so many Final Fantasy references xD ? Guild name, ultima spell, black hole spell, transcendance.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys i find this game just now, and i need to understand something.
I look in the genre and i didnt see who i am looking for. So i need to ask it XD

Synopsis of the game
Reincarnotica is an adult visual novel that takes place in the near future where Immersive Virtual Reality games are the normal. You mc is a middle-aged man that after a freak accident, finds himself inhabiting a body of a younger man.
And not only that. But he discovers that he's going to live with 2 beautiful woman.

Is an incest game? (i love incest game XD) but as i said in genre is not tagged
So... who are the two women?

Men i really love redhaired girls/women. And they look really goregous. So can someone tell me something about the game? The autor also tell use this...
you have voyeurism, masturbation, interracial, cheating (not NTR mind you), footjob, handjob, and oral sex.

So thank goddess no ntr! I hate ntr! But... i see this cheating thing.... so... it seems a bit of a contradiction. Do i need to presume that for cheating is refer to the fact that mc fuck other girls? So for the girls is cheating?
Or do i need to presume that girls cheating on mc? Because in that case is ntr >.>
Otherwise there are a third option... that mc fuck the wife or the woman of someone else so the girls/woman are cheating they boyfriend or husband. Can someone help me to understand this XD
Anticipate thankses.

Hyped

Jan 14, 2018
@Hyped you're being overzealous in your harsh critique and you slide by the positives in the work of @Polyrotix , barely grazing them in your second post. You underline a few games that dive in the generic genre and refine the generic ideas with a new level of depth and polish, games which I have played thoroughly and you're correct, but then you suggest that the creator follow the same worn road and simply join the crowd of devs and dev teams out there, some of which, like you said, are already established and took the cream of the genre, that aim for overpleasing the louder community voices and not for creating a quality, reliable, but most of all unique product.

Art style, intro and depth of the story from the first release is what this game brings to the table. Offering convenience for the players (count me in) that are spoiled by the overpleasing devs is one thing, reasonable and doable, but steering it towards the generic style, which is what your posts suggest, I find that to be an slap on the wrist to us, the players that love this alpha build and want things to build on it, not away from it. If you did not mean that, and simply suggested that it would be easier for @Polyrotix to go towards a recipe-for-money game, then I again, feel offended, because Patreon is a volatile community, not a set-in-stone community, and imho, only a strong unique and finished product will shout the dev's name, more then any other money-grab games out there (we all know the 2-3 minute games with great explicit renders, 1 animation and close to no story, teasing and asking for money).

I'm not a dev, nor will I ever be, and I am extremely picky on Patreon, but I'd hate to see this beautiful flower of a game being changed by the multitude of greedy weeds out there. This product shows creativity and originality, maybe it won't be no.1 hit on Patron, but if it keeps growing in the same direction, it will be a coherent game, with a natural flow, abundant with quality and depth, uniqueness and beauty. This is what more and more saturated players are looking for, and while Milfy City is addictive and powerful, so is Reincarnotica, but in a different way. Also, if you compare the devs behind each game, the points will quickly roam in favor of @Polyrotix , so uniqueness wins, which is pretty much his main
business model available at this point.

Just my 2 pennies, I tried to keep it short, and a TLDR:
unique product = business model = money. I own a business, so I might know a bit about it: we all aim for that anyway, just that it doesn't come overnight.
Thanks for reading again!

P.S. For the sake of obviousness, this post is aimed at the Dev, using Hyped posts as a bridge(thanks, mate) and my English is self-acquired so semantics are not my strong point. Cheers!
Unique product that satisfies sizable market demand = money. This vn picks two segments - incest fans and mmo fantasy fans, and doesn't satisfy either well enough.

I'm merely suggesting the dev set his priorities straight and redo the intro based on the feedback he's received, instead of going generic with the next chapter. The amount of effort put into his patreon profile and the game, one can conclude that he has desires of financial success. And if that's his goal, I'd rather see him sort this out early than burn out later when he realizes he's created something messy that isn't getting much attention.

He's got talent and realizes there needs to something unique to stand out from the noise. So I agree with you for the most part.
That said, as mentioned earlier, this vn doesn't quite excel at any of the paths it attempts. The blending of the mmo plot with the family plot just doesn't work on any level yet. And the dev doesn't own up to what he's created, merely admitting that it's bad and brushing it aside. Unlike say Lust&Passion, who defended his work initially, despite intense criticism.

About generic vns being successful, that is the norm in larger marketplaces too. Blockbuster movies tend to be generic and satisfy the average person. Whereas beautiful art movies that tell unique stories don't get much attention. The perfect blend is harder to achieve. But it usually contains a larger amount of generic filler stuff that's proven to be commercially successful, perhaps told in a unique way, along with smaller bits of arty stuff sprinkled in. Reincarnotica has the exact opposite ratio.

Hope the dev's taking this as constructive feedback from someone who admires the product and the effort put in, but thinks he could do much better commercially if he drew better conclusions from the feedback he's received.

Reactions: siegelord

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
the creator said hed wary of patreon flagging the game, so i hope he follows the path some other creators did and set it so you can use the console to re-enable the incest option
Well lets hope for the autor to set the console re-enable incest or for some mod to add the incest patch^^

Reactions: Paprika

Mattallica

May 21, 2018
This is actually quite an interesting game, I hope you don't drop the idea after receiving such negative feedback. You have something good here so take it as constructive criticism and improve on your game, even if some people are quite... crude with their words. The intro was indeed long so maybe you should think about shortening it on future releases for newcomers of the game? Or an option to play a smaller intro that's sufficient to catch up the plot to speed. I dunno.

I liked the game and it has left me intrigued enough to see what's going to happen next. I hope you don't disappoint! Good luck.

Reactions: cumt and evoR

Touroc

Apr 25, 2018
Polyrotix said:

First and foremost, I'll be adding three options in the beginning. Play the long intro version, skip to the hospital, and a summary of the events like 10 slides of the important plot points. What I really wanted next time is a ALPHA Tester. When I released this game, I didn't have any. It just went straight to MEGA. It's due to people reporting that they're unable to Rollback or can't "Space Bar Skip" new dialogues and I'm here confused because I can do that on the distributed version even with my friend's laptop. Also, revamp the preferences section to provide players much control.
I deleted my original comments after reading this. I am so glad that Polyrotix made this choice over the intro.

As to the skipping, it does work it is just painfully slow at the skip process. At least it was on my comp.

I really look forward to the updates... I love the concept was a bit bored by the intro but I do understand where you were coming from =)

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I did get around to playing this and if you read it, you'll understand it in your own way. You might think it's wordy but there's so much going on in the game that if you blink, you'll miss it. For example, after the Leroy Jenkins maneuver in the beginning, the MC talks to his friend about things going on in the guild and it's like GoT meets Inception. If you didn't catch it, it hints several times about what happened the MC. They're working on a new VR system that is immersive and while in the system, his body is killed and his mind is shifted into another man's mind who has amnesia.
Now with that fun stuff out of the way, we need to move forward by doing things like looking at hot redheads and checking out a yummy indian doctor. Not to mention figuring out the answer to my questions..

- Is he in a simulation of a simulation? Or did his mind somehow actually get shifted into another man's head, giving him a chance to do what?? Reclaim his reality or forge a new one?
Tell me what you think!

Quaszog55

Oct 4, 2017
Skippable intro? YES.
Shorter intro? NO.
I Agree with literally everything else being said about the game but:

I played the 'Cripple Girl' game made by 4chan and the only reason i could suffer through THE IMMENSE text Wall and BIZZARE fetish was because the writing of the characters was superb... at least in the first chapter and it constantly had all the characters interact with each other.

The Intro of THIS game introduces us to an IMMENSE LOAD of 'game mechanics' to a fictious virtual world we will never see. I clicked several HUNDRED TIMES before the FIRST PLAYER INPUT(!) because the HUGE 'Expose Dump' on the MMO universe. The key points of the MMO scene could be explained in 4 sentences each. The Characters could be introduced shorter (again, mum and yoshi got less time than everyone else.) His programmer friend at least gave me a choice what to ask first. Unless all the details before the Hospital scene (which are the start of the game) become important skipping them was the only option.

Keep up the good work btw.

Reactions: Mark17 and Hyped

Memorin

Sep 6, 2017
I Agree with literally everything else being said about the game but:

I played the 'Cripple Girl' game made by 4chan and the only reason i could suffer through THE IMMENSE text Wall and BIZZARE fetish was because the writing of the characters was superb... at least in the first chapter and it constantly had all the characters interact with each other.

The Intro of THIS game introduces us to an IMMENSE LOAD of 'game mechanics' to a fictious virtual world we will never see. I clicked several HUNDRED TIMES before the FIRST PLAYER INPUT(!) because the HUGE 'Expose Dump' on the MMO universe. The key points of the MMO scene could be explained in 4 sentences each. The Characters could be introduced shorter (again, mum and yoshi got less time than everyone else.) His programmer friend at least gave me a choice what to ask first. Unless all the details before the Hospital scene (which are the start of the game) become important skipping them was the only option.

Keep up the good work btw.
First, this is how visual novel works. There is the beautiful graphics, and then there is a literal NOVEL that tells a story, so complaining about text walls in a novel is like complaining why humans can't fly.

Second, you don't know if the game mechanics will never be useful in the future and you don't know if the exposition dump won't be useful in the future. One of the three questions the doctor asks you is what the mayor's name is, which is something you wouldn't have known unless you read the story. It is entirely possible that you'll be making choices in the future that strongly ties to the MMO stuff that is entirely relevant but you won't know because you skipped all of it. You didn't read. It's so terrible, really. It's like someone flipping through the pages of a Harry Potter novel without reading and then cry about there's so many text and it's all pointless.

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Few hours of boring text..... but graphics look like good
hours? People read that slow?

Am I the only one who sees so many Final Fantasy references XD ? Guild name, ultima spell, black hole spell, transcendance.
not neccessarily, ulti(mate) is frequently used in today's games, be it the multiplayer arena or shooters like overwatch.

They're working on a new VR system that is immersive and while in the system, his body is killed and his mind is shifted into another man's mind who has amnesia.
I don't think the boy has amnesia.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gothic

Aug 7, 2017
:frown: thought it was skyrim for a while:frown:, great story for for a ps4 but confused the hell out of. to be honest i stopped reading it after ten seconds, love the two redheads and the doctor but that was it

siegelord

Apr 28, 2018
- Is he in a simulation of a simulation? Or did his mind somehow actually get shifted into another man's head, giving him a chance to do what?? Reclaim his reality or forge a new one?
Tell me what you think!
MC is in reality now, with the Fitzgeralds. He swapped bodies with Rustbucket, that was in the game trying to escape his bad reality, where he has no friends, even among the Fitzgeralds, only to have a character with no friends in the game as well, apart from the friendly and sympathetic assassin.
The lightning however was not accidental, but created using high-tech by a rival group of VR developers, that made sure it has the right amount of power to burst through the AI defences and reach his brain; but they weren't expecting the mind switch, which will be their downfall (
insert MWAHAHAHAHA at your leasure). They are present in the game too, inching closer to the beta VR creator, in the form of the Mage, aided by his 2 henchmen, the tanks; the Mage also made sure that when hit by the Dragon's tail, Rustbucket landed next to the fountain, just in case things did not work out when stealing the elixir.
Now it's up to the MC to figure things out and in the meantime, have lots of fun! Why? because part of his tech was leaked in the 3 months that he was comatose, and included in the TV program of a certain weather forecast TV presenter, unknown to the leakers that the reason why viewers were more interested in it was because of the Lust increase effect. That would mean the presenter was just behind the screen, working with the leakers to increase the rating of the weather program, to avoid another suspension in the future. He didn't knew why the viewers count increased, but he knew it was because of the new transmission tech, so he was happy to keep at it.

But... what if he is still on the bed, in that fraction of a second when the lightning is striking, working along with the AI to create another simulation, a transitional one, knowledge exchanging, that will allow him to swap minds with the targeted body, ideal candidate, linked to the VR network, whose brain died just a few seconds earlier, so he can escape his melting brain? His ghost in a new shell.

Hm... what if it's all a new simulation and the body is actually the player character body, just without the armor?

The possibilities are there, there are plenty of characters and optional routes, @muttdoggy you opened the Pandora's box here, and underlined the complex ramifications that could explode.
I may say you're a dreamer, but you're not the only one... I hope someday everyone will join us and the world will have VR!

Reactions: JonathanSmiftIII
4.50 star(s) 68 Votes