Kiwo

Jul 11, 2018
"
Quickie: Summer Special " released, if someone have the link for the patreon version will be great

HornyDinosaur

Sep 13, 2018
Someone can post the screenshots? My computer is broken and I can't play on android, please I wanna see Aria on Summer Special

Noxian

Aug 24, 2018
Can somebody please share a good swf player for android please?
The swf player from adobe is not running some of the games for me

Killbot2

Jul 1, 2018
Can somebody please share a good swf player for android please?
The swf player from adobe is not running some of the games for me
I posted a way on page 13. Anyway here it is.

Install Adobe Air from google playstore and then install either SWF Player Free or Webgenie SWF Player Ver. 1.6.3 (it's the blue one.) they're both on the google playstore too. Some games work on the SWF Player Free and some don't. Same with the Webgenie SWF Player, some work, some doesn't.

Killbot2

Jul 1, 2018
The problem is that, when the swf runs it displays me the message "Not authorized"
Yup, just like what I've said some work and some don't. It's better than nothing. ;)
Download both SWF Player Free and Webgenie SWF Player Ver. 1.6.3 (it's the blue one.) Some games work on the SWF Player Free and some don't. Same with the Webgenie SWF Player, some work, some doesn't.

And yeah...I've tried tons and tons of so called SWF players on the playstore and these 2 are the only ones that's working.(somewhat working) Others just don't plain work. It either crashes or does nothing.

It's gonna be hard finding a Flash player that will work for Android since Google stopped supporting Flash like 3 or 4yrs ago.

Hopefully somebody will make a fully working SWF/Flash player, but right now that two is your only option. Unless somebody here knows something.

Feb 26, 2018
Public release of summer special look interesting with Aria mai and sara.
Btw, this was the 4th time sara was in the stories. feels like her route will be the true ending (if theres any ending).
I think there's a couple of reasons why Sara may be getting so much attention right now (besides the fact that she's absolutely fucking gorgeous):

1. Sara could just be easy to write stories for (or at least easier to write for than the other girls), considering the fact that what we know about her (responsibilities, big family, tomboy personality, eating habits, outside/exercising a lot, etc.) allows her to fit into more games than most of the other girls. If you asked me which character would fit into a beach or festival setting, my first choice would be Sara. Of course, the constant pressure and stress she's under can make for some pretty emotional & high-quality stories (not that OG has ever written a bad story in the first place).

2. If you think about it, being in 4 Quickie games really isn't that weird. As of today, Satomi (Satomi 1&2, Christmas), Reika (Reika, Christmas, Hanami) and Mai (Mai, Christmas, Summer) have all been in 3 games. In fact, the only girl that doesn't appear in more than 1 game is Professor Belmont, which makes sense, since she's the most recent one to be introduced.

3. There's also the very real possibility that because Sara was in 2 games that were released consecutively, it might only SEEM like the devs are paying more attention to her, when in reality, they aren't.

But besides that, I actually think it would be pretty interesting to see what an "ending" for these games would be. Although I think that would be really hard to do. I mean, it's called Quickie for a reason. But it's definitely not impossible.

EDIT: I just now realized that this response was never needed. Oh well, fuck it

Reactions: NayrAfterDark

Stein713

Sep 3, 2018
I think there's a couple of reasons why Sara may be getting so much attention right now (besides the fact that she's absolutely fucking gorgeous):

1. Sara could just be easy to write stories for (or at least easier to write for than the other girls), considering the fact that what we know about her (responsibilities, big family, tomboy personality, eating habits, outside/exercising a lot, etc.) allows her to fit into more games than most of the other girls. If you asked me which character would fit into a beach or festival setting, my first choice would be Sara. Of course, the constant pressure and stress she's under can make for some pretty emotional & high-quality stories (not that OG has ever written a bad story in the first place).

2. If you think about it, being in 4 Quickie games really isn't that weird. As of today, Satomi (Satomi 1&2, Christmas), Reika (Reika, Christmas, Hanami) and Mai (Mai, Christmas, Summer) have all been in 3 games. In fact, the only girl that doesn't appear in more than 1 game is Professor Belmont, which makes sense, since she's the most recent one to be introduced.

3. There's also the very real possibility that because Sara was in 2 games that were released consecutively, it might only SEEM like the devs are paying more attention to her, when in reality, they aren't.

But besides that, I actually think it would be pretty interesting to see what an "ending" for these games would be. Although I think that would be really hard to do. I mean, it's called Quickie for a reason. But it's definitely not impossible.

EDIT: I just now realized that this response was never needed. Oh well, fuck it
agree with you there.
about "ending" all i think is if there is any ending, sara seems like the "true ending". quickie had a branching path at some release. that feels like what if, i choose this path over here...or choose to spend time with one of the girl. at every other VN games with branching, there is always one path (girl) that being a "true ending" and the rest is an extra to satisfy player taste. but with quickie, an ending will just end it right? and dev probably wont this to happen soon.

my apologize if i don't reply quickly. :))

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes