lionediter

Mar 3, 2018
It’s in early alpha, the only changes are the dialogue scenes for some mechanics and a lot of place holders.
This month’s Quickie is definitely drawing time away from development as it’s the last one before they shift into full NSQ development.
I see. We've been holding our breaths at the wrong time. That is refreshing to know. Thank you! Hopefully when it comes in full blast, we'd get hit as well.

Reactions: eamanager

Samuel Bryner

Sep 28, 2018
I'm not able to play Toshiko 2, Belmont, or the new Summer game. When I click "New Game," the music will start playing and the screen will just sort of start moving, but the game doesn't start.

eamanager

Aug 12, 2017
"Development on Quickie: Halloween Special is still going well. The writer we have on board for this month's Quickie has completed the story for the most part, helping us immensely. WIP sketches of the H-Scenes have been shared to Patrons, with more to come before release.

We're currently on track for a 5th of November, 10pm PST release if there's no unforeseen hiccups."

Brroooooooooooooooooooooooooooos

Ayy_Lmao69

Oct 1, 2017
Looks like there's been a delay on the release, there's an update on their patreon "Quickie: Halloween Special - Release ETA Update". Don't know what the post itself is though because it's patron-only.
This may be related to the "release security" update from a few days ago (also a patron-only post)

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So long story short, they will probably set up a DRM in the future, for that other project.

What a pain in the ass.

mogspy

Feb 17, 2018
So long story short, they will probably set up a DRM in the future, for that other project.

What a pain in the ass.
Yeah, because why should the creator try to prevent people from pirating their content? How dare they take measures to ensure the security of their product?

nazim10

Aug 17, 2017
Well, I opened it with Baka Loader (the one used to play meet'n'fuck games), and it says premium. I didn't play it yet, though

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes