brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So the DRM thing wasn't that hard to crack, or they didn't know how to put it?
They want to use it for the other project, "NotSoQuickie", as far as I understand. The original series seems that they will still release it for patreon without DRM, but later during the month according to the message shared in the previous page (who knows when - and I think for every other "chapter", not just the Halloween one.. though this has been already posted here).. unless they'll start using the DRM even with their original.

MenmaYu

Broke as hell :3
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Sooooo.... no updates yet? bummer, i'm starting to lose hope lolol

Oct 4, 2018
There you can find "Toshiko 2":
Hi guys!

Have been checking this post for quite a while now, and since nobody was able to give us the precious Satomi, I took it upon myself to bring the big ol titties to my fellow oppai amateurs.

Contains all the quickies up to now, including Satomi 2, and - I believe - the fixed version of Hanami.

And please, if you really like the art, consider pledging yourself! 5$ doesn't seem like much but it adds up and I'm sure it does a lot for independant developpers!!

Enjoy! ~
And there is "Summer Special":
Here you go boys.

Decryption Key: !GWyjOaXQmUriz0l4di7yOJTJQz7ZCzXhmpOKU_5z4HQ

Feb 26, 2018
so when the next update?
They just released Love Hotel Story v0.08 on their Patreon. On here, though, there's really no telling when someone's gonna post it. Could be tomorrow, a week from now, or even longer than that. All we can really do is just sit here and wait for a patron to post it for us.

Also, quick tip: lurking on Patreon has a lot of benefits. Trust me.

4.90 star(s) 7 Votes