EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
header_7.gif

Overview:
Hi, we are Oppai Games! A small team of two who are passionate about making beautiful and fun erotic games ♥
We wanted to make smaller and sweeter experiences which still felt full and polished. Something that was still of very high quality and could be released more often for people to play every month. So we came up with Quickie!

Quickie is a series of erotic visual novels ...that are shorter
than your average visual novel, but still delivers on a full, fun and sexy experience.
If you like our games, want to see how we work, want to get your name in game or just want to give us a wee tip - any amount is incredibly appreciated and we thank you for your contribution! ♥​

Updated: N/A
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: Aria, Christmas Special, Hanami Special, Mai, Reika, Sara, Satomi, Satomi 2, Toshiko, Victoria, Professor Belmont
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:
DOWNLOAD
[Contains all the Quickies]
Win: - - -

Extras:
Collection
Shared by @nilelika

Untitl11ed.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 21, 2017
excellent game. my only angst is there is no harem option...and it should've been interwoven together (all girls with MC) like what happened in reika route. hope there is more since christmas is coming up and THIS IS in tokyo...so yeah I expect a sleazy Japanese christmas :eazyHype:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shorter than the average VN ??

jesus... i seriously hesitate to play it now..

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
The title says it's shorter than most VNs, the genre list is much longer than many games i've seen here, including some with 10-20+ hours of content

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
The title says it's shorter than most VNs, the genre list is much longer than many games i've seen here, including some with 10-20+ hours of content
It's a series of games - not all the tags will be in any 1 game.

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
surprisingly good.. I was expecting just some flash game with little story to "set the mood" but there was a surprisingly fulfilling story and a quasi-realistic set up to the sex scenes

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
did you open just the flashplayer? If you did you will have to hit File - Open - then click browse at the bottom right, and navigate to the Quickie folder and double click on one of the games, it should work

Reactions: GrumpyMonkey
D

Deleted member 237

The game just stops on some events, like when PC returns from jazz bar and thinks about Mai's tits, or when Reika gets out of the shower. When i exit to main manu, gallery picture for it is unlocked, but the game doesnt progress from that moment.
I used included flash.
Edit: nvm, figured it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
4.90 star(s) 7 Votes