Collection - VN - Flash - Completed - Quickie [Premium] [Oppai Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

RemRemu990

Great game with amazing girls and very addicting hotel management system. I can recommend to everyone who looking for something more than just sex scenes. My only (very small) problem with this game is relationship progression system its pretty similar to each character.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

massifteetees

Absolutely amazing! Bite-sized little stories that surprisingly have so much depth, yet the length is just right before the action begins.

+ Best art I've ever seen in any VN ever, whether it's NSFW or SFW. That's not me exaggerating, I mean it.
    + A variety of interesting stories that are of ideal length.
    + The characters are actually very vivid, each with their own personality.

- Needs more scenes. I can't get enough of this lol.

One of the best NSFW games I ever played aside from Summertime Saga.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mesexeg

Great game, I love the art style. It's more like a story to build up the immersion before you have sex with the character, there are choices but they won't impact anything much. I wish there was more control (eg change sex location eg from table to shelves) and scenes, but a lot of the stuff are creampie so I'm happy with that as that's my fetish.

But for what it is meant to be (a short VN), this game is perfect, hence my 5 star ratings despite my minor complaints.

Also Mai is hot as fucckkk.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Killbot2

This is almost perfect, not too cartooney nor realistic, just right.
    This what I liked about this series. Hope more devs makes this type of games.
    Art on other games are a bit off but art on this series is spot on, not exaggerated. Controls and settings are great too. The stories are quick and directly on point. But it's not that quick, just right.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

mehmehmehe

Very well drawn art with decent animation, decent story line and likeable characters. Consistent releases that adds new character. The creators follow what fans want through surveys on their patreons. Good team who follow through on their promised goals
  6. 5.00 star(s)

verzauberung

Amazing! Must play for everyone! I promise that all 5 episodes will atleast give you 4 faps!

Game has 5 episodes. Each ep is only 5-10 min long but amazing. Each ep focuses on a new girl (same mc). Writing and story is great. All girls are 10/10 sexy. Sex scenes get better with each episode and have great animations and sound. Just overall amazing. This game is a must dl. Best backup fap game!
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Anonny

"Quickie" is the perfect word to describe these series of bite-sized flash games made for quick lewd entertainment.
    You play as a freshman University student who runs himself into familiar looking characters based on popular video games to have short-to-moderate conversations with them before a stroke of heavenly luck comes along to initiate sexy encounters.
    Perhaps the only criticism I have is that dialogue does begin to increase in quantity as new girls are released. It's quite noticeable as the first two scenes (Satomi, Sara) were relatively short in comparison to the two latest ones (Reika, Mai). While I don't entirely mind the devs fleshing out the interaction of the MC and the girl he's sassing up, personally I found that it just felt inconsistent.
    In summary, Quickie is straight to the point, endearingly sweet, and all around enjoyable for those looking for a quick bout of lewd action.

(I recommend new players to play the game in release order as they reference past girls and are part of a continuum -- Satomi -> Sara -> Reika -> Mai -> ... )