• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ryo_S

Aug 3, 2018
Is there any way to uncensor this game? This game is fantastic however, no matter how much I try I cannot figure out how to uncensor this game on my own. If anyone has any idea I would appreciate it immensely. Seriously, you'd be doing gods work.

thisisash6969

Sep 26, 2020
so I just downloaded this game and my computers antivirus just automattically got rid of it... can anyone confirm if this game has any viruses??

ierdan

Apr 15, 2018
So I have no idea how to do the Rolling Core attack, the other charged up attack you buy from the merchant, I thought it would be a some kind of powered up version that'll replace the default one but doesn't seem like it.

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Can anyone recommend good games that require applocale, i couldn't play them before but resolved this issue not too long ago, missed out on some good games and i really want to play them now.
Idk how to make a thread for this kinda thing.

Orymass

Jan 27, 2021
So I've beaten all the bosses and arena fights but still can't talk to the Kaiser and it seems I'm still missing the last artifact. Could anyone help?

Sagemonk

Apr 11, 2019
So to get the Artifact(s)...

1 is from the Purple, big boob girl ( the one who works at the Pole-Dance studio) - do both her "fetch"quests, find her family heirloom (hint: It's in the Left Map drops from boss) also beat her in the arena.
1 is from Blue Knight-girl with Blonde hair, just "witness" all her naughty sides incl. adult video and then fight her in the arena.
1 is from Right map boss
1 is from Wilderness Ogre/Bandit boss? (this I am unsure of, this should be the first you get)

For Keys:

Bronze - Increase lewdity + talk to Innkeeper
Silver - Increase lewdity + "buy" information aKa perform "special" actions to the dude that is East of both shopkeeper, the one who tells you about some game mechanics.
Gold - Beat all location bosses and talk to Keiser.

Buttons that can be of "Interest"

Z , X , C
H - Undress?
O - Masturbate ( & end rape)
SPACEBAR - Inventory/Menu

Edit: Yeah the "Save" system of this game is busted.

I beat the game but did it in 1 go and was constantly saving along the way, but it "seems" that the game only recognized the first one 2nd "Save" instance, everything beyond that was lost and the file was never "overwritten" I am guessing many people are having "similar" issues.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: honkuma

lepyro

May 1, 2018
how do you find the golden squeeze eggs? ive beaten the boss, tried pressing H in the boss room but nothing happens

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
how do you find the golden squeeze eggs? ive beaten the boss, tried pressing H in the boss room but nothing happens
It's not the boss room. It's the room in the very begining that you walk into and a gold colored enemy sees you and runs away. If you start masturbating it comes back and lays eggs in you. Then you head back to town to sell them.

Reactions: lepyro
4.30 star(s) 4 Votes