Others - Completed - Queen's Legacy [Scratch]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Mike17723

Great H-scenes, has some actual gameplay, I don't know exactly what artstyle/game engine/developer made this but there are a few games which look very simmilar to this one and they are all also amazing, instant 5/5 hands down.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Ergast

This game is really fun to play. Nice animations, fun (although a bit clumsy) gameplay, and a lot of sex.

About the saving "problem", you don't even need to use japanese locale, you can just open the save.ini file with the notepad and change the format in "save as" to UTF-16 LE. It's the same issue that Cosmic Abduction, another game of the same creator, has.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

boborocks9

Please ignore the previous review below, this is a fantastic game with lots of content. To have save capability you do need to run the game in Japanese Locale, either through the windows plugin or by changing your windows locale. There are many guides online for this, or you can DM me and I can help out.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

Nice game with good graphics, animations and sounds.
    Controls is easy to get and to control your heroine.
    Plot is short but fair enough for THAT KIND OF GAMES.
    Playing this game is satisfying, and there is also upgrades you can buy to get stronger and corruption system (you can make a slutty heroine), BUT there is also very frustration part, that you should beat the game without exiting, because loading your saves just brokes your game, and you only can start over. What a shame... can't finish it, because have no time to start over, or to play for so long.
    Anyway, can't recommend it.