May 12, 2019
Is there anyway to go back and rewatch the specific npc scenes? I accidentally skipped what i assume was the rest of the AV scene, unless it just cuts to black without you seeing her getting fucked and you're just supposed to go look at her in the inn

Ergast

May 31, 2017
anyone knows what am i missing here?
Those are, in order, masturbate in presence of men in town while being clothed, masturbate to ONE man in town when nude and masturbate to at least two men in town while nude. Leona ends raped in every of those scenes.

Reactions: honkuma

DKdavion

Aug 14, 2021
Those are, in order, masturbate in presence of men in town while being clothed, masturbate to ONE man in town when nude and masturbate to at least two men in town while nude. Leona ends raped in every of those scenes.
Thanks alot Friend

Reactions: Ergast

nanajosh

Jul 18, 2017
Anyone else getting a massive amounts of lag? I doubt this game is that demanding. Unless it some how requires specs higher than Elden Ring.

Last edited:

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Correct UTF-16 LE format save, No needed applocale to load this save.

Unlocked All Extras and "FreeRoam" with MAX both Core levels/Items and edited clean Leona sexual stats (You can finish game by defeat last boss in coliseum)
1709634804921.png 1709634830172.png

Last edited:

honkuma

Oct 29, 2017
Is there anyway to go back and rewatch the specific npc scenes? I accidentally skipped what i assume was the rest of the AV scene, unless it just cuts to black without you seeing her getting fucked and you're just supposed to go look at her in the inn
After you get the cam recorder and trigger AV events, you need rest to next moring and talked to shop guy again as he needed give/invest 10k due the cam broke and can't get footages out of it.

After invest it you'll see the rest of video AVs footage in widescreen on his fornt shop.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes