Rinstar

Aug 3, 2017
upload_2017-10-5_20-22-41.png Tryna download from mega, when the red circle loading thing gets all the way round I get this error...

Billboob

Jun 10, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the door at the top of the metal ruins? No keyhole and Im stuck :(

Barbie

Aug 17, 2017
I love this game. I'm loving the whole side-scrolling fighter/town life thing it has going on. I wish there were more. Does anyone know of any other side-scrolling fighters/town life games? The mix.. not just one or the other, please.

Reactions: GaRbS

susan4

Sep 11, 2017
ive been stuck at 2 maps precisely only had on my item iventory keys on had copper key but im must be sure there would be in this files content had :~

1. Copper Keys = Already Get
2. Metal Keys = Dont Know Where To Get Or Quest
3. Gold Keys = Dont Know Where To Get Or Quest

If Someonce Know How To Explain The Quest Would A Great Help With This Size 1.16GB

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
m
ive been stuck at 2 maps precisely only had on my item iventory keys on had copper key but im must be sure there would be in this files content had :~

1. Copper Keys = Already Get
2. Metal Keys = Dont Know Where To Get Or Quest
3. Gold Keys = Dont Know Where To Get Or Quest

If Someonce Know How To Explain The Quest Would A Great Help With This Size 1.16GB

You can find the Metal key (Silver key) from the guy in the shop area in the top right near the box, am not sure what triggered him giving me the key, but I'd wager it should have something with high lewdity or something.
as for the Gold key:
simply talk to the kaiser after defeating the boss of "Lost Labyrinth".

If anyone can help :
I've beaten the 3 bosses of each area both in the normal encounters and the Coliseum, beaten kasumi (in Coliseum), seen isabel twice(in dark alley and in the inn 2nd floor), brought customers to Fortune cat by scoring good in dance, all am missing is:
- The golden squeeze (where to find it?).
- The last 2 bosses in the Coliseum.
- The last artifact.

Mandydhsua

Dec 27, 2017
m

You can find the Metal key (Silver key) from the guy in the shop area in the top right near the box, am not sure what triggered him giving me the key, but I'd wager it should have something with high lewdity or something.
as for the Gold key:
simply talk to the kaiser after defeating the boss of "Lost Labyrinth".

If anyone can help :
I've beaten the 3 bosses of each area both in the normal encounters and the Coliseum, beaten kasumi (in Coliseum), seen isabel twice(in dark alley and in the inn 2nd floor), brought customers to Fortune cat by scoring good in dance, all am missing is:
- The golden squeeze (where to find it?).
- The last 2 bosses in the Coliseum.
- The last artifact.
How to get last artifact??

Cozmos

May 30, 2017
How to get last artifact??
places to find the artifacts:
-one from each boss (so 3 from bosses)
one from kasumi (blue haired girl in Fortune cat) after beating her in the Coliseum. (you can find her after giving the kaiser the jewel that you get after beating the metal ruins boss).
one from Isabel (blonde girl in the Coliseum) after beating her in the Coliseum (tho you'll need to finish her side quests)
Side quests for Isabel:
1- after beating the first boss, go to the Coliseum and fight the boss there, then go sleep and come back to the Coliseum, see the tv screen and talk to her, there will be a a being (the guy that runs the shop) to your left, talk to it and go to the alley at night to the upper floor to see her giving a bj.
2- after beating the 2nd boss and beating him again in the Coliseum, do the same as the first time, this time they'll tell you that she is working in the 2nd floor (Note: you need high lewdity of 40 at least to be able to go to the 2nd inn floor to see her).
3- somewhere in the lost labyrinth (or metal ruins) you'll unlock a door using one of the 3 keys and get a "recording device" you go and take it to the shop keeper in the 2nd floor of the "shop" area , then go sleep for a day and go to the Coliseum to find Isabel talking with the same being(the shop keeper) talk to him again or go and sleep for a day and then talk to him (no diffrence just not sure if you can talk to him right away) he'll ask you for 10k , offer it to him and then go to the shop area and there will be a vid playing on the tv screen near the shop.
4- now you can go to the Coliseum and talk to Isabel, you'll be able to find her in the Coliseum menu, now all you have to do is fight her and win, she'll give you the last artifact(might wanna lose once if you want to get your loosing scene in the "extra" option in main menu.

once you have the 5 relics go to kaiser and talk to him, accept to fight the last boss and either let him hit you to get 2 scenes , or simply win and finish the game.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
this is game save file has problem can't load save restore i am frustrate
You have to start the game in Japanese locale, either by changing your system locale or using Locale Emulator. Otherwise the save file doesn't work right.

Reactions: Cerneu

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
hpw to fix save?
The save breaks if you don't run the game in Japanese locale. You can't fix it, unless you know the exact lines you need to write in the ini file to replace the broken ones. You're gonna have to delete your save and start over. But this time make sure to run the game in Japanese locale.

Waldyr

Feb 23, 2018
Hey all, I spent 3 hours getting my lewdness = 100%. And also all sex stats (breast, pussy, anal) to over 60%, with vaginal and oral over 100%.

Is it a glitch that I went to the information broker and she says that she's too embarrassed to do anything? I can't progress the game without the silver key.

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes