Emma Jones

Jun 7, 2017
Don't remember too well but:
Silver Key: Increase your lust over 35/40 and talk with the innkeeper, she'll give you the key;
Gold Key: The Kaiser'll give you that after beatin' all the 4 quests (if i remember good)
The Bronze Key is given by the Inn/Brothel owner, the Silver Key is given by the Information Broker after you have sex with him (vaginal and oral).

Reactions: ponyguy

unspelled

Jun 20, 2017
So, the link is apparently a Japanese version.

Anyone knows where to get an English version/English patch? (doubt a patch with a 1-file-game though)

Or is there so way to switch to English that I fail to find?

RatherPervy

May 25, 2017
This is a perfect sexy fighting game, as far as I am concerned. Nicely balanced for being slutty or playing straight, and not too hard for my poor gaming skillz. Thanks a lot for this one!

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
how to fix saves? progress dont save, somebody suggest "applocale" but or im using it wrong, or it dont help afterall.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how to fix saves? progress dont save, somebody suggest "applocale" but or im using it wrong, or it dont help afterall.
Check your save file. If it's filled with question marks your save won't work. Delete it and start the game with a locale emulator or change your system locale to Japanese. Once you get a new save file check it again. If it has a load of gibberish written in it then it's fine.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
Check your save file. If it's filled with question marks your save won't work. Delete it and start the game with a locale emulator or change your system locale to Japanese. Once you get a new save file check it again. If it has a load of gibberish written in it then it's fine.
Thats the problem that i accualy do that, but i check option with change whole Windows system unicode onto japan and it seems to work (there is japan letters in Save.ini) but there is question - can i swith it back now onto mine own Country region Locale, and Save Will stay japan version, or it Will broke again? Or now when its *temporary fixed* i should use applocale?
Meybe i have wrong applocale version or i set something wrong?
Sorry for mine English :(

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Thats the problem that i accualy do that, but i check option with change whole Windows system unicode onto japan and it seems to work (there is japan letters in Save.ini) but there is question - can i swith it back now onto mine own Country region Locale, and Save Will stay japan version, or it Will broke again? Or now when its *temporary fixed* i should use applocale?
Meybe i have wrong applocale version or i set something wrong?
Sorry for mine English :(
If you run the game in English locale it won't recognize the save you made in Japanese.
Try this emulator. It's the one I use and it works great with this game.

poiman

Apr 10, 2017
If you run the game in English locale it won't recognize the save you made in Japanese.
Try this emulator. It's the one I use and it works great with this game.
oh my god! THAT WORK! oh mate, im rly gratefull, somebody should pinup that emulator into download, its really easy to use, and most importat - it work :)
thx mate!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
oh my god! THAT WORK! oh mate, im rly gratefull, somebody should pinup that emulator into download, its really easy to use, and most importat - it work :)
thx mate!
Don't mention it. Happy to help.

Reactions: jande21

Fraggles

Aug 30, 2017
How do you get the final artifact? I've cleared all the dungeons but still can't unlock the other challenges in the fighting arena

aueneg

Jul 18, 2017
Is the game going to get another mirror? Please put another mirror, I can't download from MEGA...

4.30 star(s) 4 Votes