• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Hello. Would you be so kind as to tell us what you have modified? Chapter 4 is broken since the event does not coincide with the place where you have to go. Since the "Touch your girl" event I can't continue anymore. Now instead of going to the pool at noon, I go to the bedroom in the morning and we go back to watch the mom's event and then she tells you to go to the living room in the afternoon. I can't go on anymore... That chapter 5 came out without fixing chapter 4 seems a bit surreal to me. Anyway, let's hope that the issue is resolved because the story promised.
Thanks for your feedback "Chapter 4" Online version is fixed. Please let me know if you face any other problem in this version

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
which chapter
QOh ep4? i dont know starting a whole new game and after too much points this happen and the options are broken u cant do anything anymore then. think there is a code broken or something wenn u get too much or so then its break the points and say undifined or NaN idk :/

saucy Nadia

Dec 1, 2019
any advice on fixing the pool link in QOH Chapter 1? i keep getting Error: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading 'title')

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
All of the new update has zip files on each folder. I unziped them yet still the videos doesn't work...
Edit: wrong unziping option...
Still having a zip inside a zip is getting a bit zippection!

• Wow
Reactions: Cyber

woahsexray

Jan 3, 2017
Stop crying, we get it, you are a poor man. Create your own game you frustrated human.
Dude just added some weird mechanic and quest system to a story he ripped off and has videos that don't even match the text. Like this is the laziest cash grab I've seen in a long time.

Reactions: Beerus

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
QueenOfHearts-EP5v0.5
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Good morning. We would appreciate it if you could re-upload the file as the prompts for changing the name, which still doesn't work, are a bit confusing. By the way, I finished chapter 4 with many errors. The quests are poorly indicated. They tell you times of day and places different from what they actually are. Thank goodness all roads lead to Rome...

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
I think I've already figured out what happens with photos and videos. The folder for chapter 5 must be pasted into the folder for chapter 4, unzip the images and videos.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I think I've already figured out what happens with photos and videos. The folder for chapter 5 must be pasted into the folder for chapter 4, unzip the images and videos.
Thank you now I am working on chapter 6. I'll try to fix all the chapters in next update.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Without intending to get into your work, I say this as an advice. Before continuing with another chapter you should check the previous ones. I say this because this adventure follows a linear story, which players will not be able to follow if they get stuck in an event. For example, in chapter 4 the quest guide does not have the event well related to the time and place. In chapter 5, after putting Jenna to sleep with the pills, I can't continue and the requirements to do so appear as "undefined" in the guide. Check this please. All the best.

Reactions: thetwist007
2.20 star(s) 12 Votes