Gargarlley

Dev of "My Sister & I"
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2018
Mega link updated and image issue fixed
Still doesn't work for me, I downloaded it through Mega as well.

From what I'm seeing it's likely because the folders are not unzipped as I have a 6.zip on my pic/scenes thingy, there's also no home folder at all

Reactions: PaterJ

verizon_vader

Jun 4, 2022
please let me know which episode
I am a first time player and initially tried the first ep. It did not show any images and I did not see any archives to extract. After seeing your post about an updated Mega link, I downloaded that but defender flagged two files with trojan. The online version seems to take quite some to load the images.

Reactions: PaterJ

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I am a first time player and initially tried the first ep. It did not show any images and I did not see any archives to extract. After seeing your post about an updated Mega link, I downloaded that but defender flagged two files with trojan. The online version seems to take quite some to load the images.
I have already reported the link update issue. And F95 moderator says its resolved. Pls check now.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018

From what I'm seeing it's likely because the folders are not unzipped as I have a 6.zip on my pic/scenes thingy, there's also no home folder at all
I have already reported the link update issue. And F95 moderator says its resolved. Pls check now.

Voyeur63

Nov 22, 2018

Same problem here. Just downloaded from Mega

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
The pool event is broken as it doesn't trigger. The hassle with the switching pics folder after each chapter and the grinding of stats in a pointless minigame thats serves no purpose other than stretch the game and eat my time away.

I love slow burn stories but this is unplayable.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
This is shit instruction.

how about you show exactly what the the bloody path should look like instead of saying use previous chapters? So genius what is the previous chapter to part 1 episode 1? As far as I can tell there is no PREVIOUS chapter to episode 1. What you did was provide incomplete instruction without explaining details and created more confusion.
Excuse me, sir, for trying to make it easier for the rest of the users to solve the problem to visualise the images. I am not the author of the game, I am a user; nor am I an English speaker, so I will ignore the lack of education that you demonstrate, given my limited knowledge of Shakespeare's language. We are on chapter 6 so I understood, erroneously, that the rest is around that chapter. IF this is not the case, you should address this rubbish reply to the creator of the game. I think there are ways to ask for things and not rant like a spoiled child. I think I've gone overboard with more words than I deserve, so if you need help solving your problem, let someone else solve it for you.

Reactions: osanaiko

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
Still got virus alert, not just a warning but actual file quarantine. Anyone could vouch the files?

Reaver

May 31, 2017
Hiya Game Dev. I'm getting this issue with EP 1

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: obj is undefined.

Stack Trace:
window.eventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > eval:159:24
window.locEventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > eval:138:13
onclick@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html:1:14

PS: I use firefox... please fix

Thx

PS: I downloaded it with , and once it didn't work I redownloaded it with PIXELDRAIN . I'll try with Mega but i expect it to be the same.

So the Mega link gives gives me this issue with the pool.

An error has occurred. You may be able to continue, but some parts may not work properly.

Error: obj is undefined.

Stack Trace:
window.eventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > inlineScript line 4704 > eval:159:24
window.locEventCheck@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html line 4704 > inlineScript line 4704 > eval:138:13
onclick@file:///C:/GaMoS/HTML%20Games/Queen_of_Hearts/part-1/QOH-(EP-1)/QOH-(CH-1).html:1:14

Last edited:

deadspin

Jun 1, 2017
Same pool error even after downloading the file for Chapter 1 again for the 3rd time. Fresh unzip and new game started. I tried on Firefox, chrome, and opera browsers, all the same result without the pool ever loading and telling me it had an error.

gld0303

Dec 15, 2016
MrHereWriting - A Mother's Worry, turned out to be a great story for creating a game).

Thank you for that

2.20 star(s) 12 Votes