Pee Cool Lu

Mar 16, 2018
when trying to start after changing name, on 5

1707930213822.png

chapter 4 is ok tho

1707930268977.png

i saw the folder name error and extracted and replaced some files still gives me this no image thetwist007

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019

HarryHill99

Dec 29, 2019
Lots of missing/broken links (was this even tested for offline use?); Missing chapters 1-3 in archive. Would suggest that dev does some QA testing of the overall game. Just gives a bad experience.

Note, seems that episode 5 update pictures/vids are in a zipped archived buried per directory in xxx/5.zip ?!? who packaged this?

Reactions: Lurtz

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
you need previous folder(Ch 1-4). There is a spelling mistake In Chapter 4 & 5 (pic/secenes/) the folder name should be "scenes"
I still can't get the picture or videos.There's 1 folder says "pics" and 1 inside that one that says "scenes",which one do I rename and what should it look like after I rename the folder?

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
I still can't get the picture or videos.There's 1 folder says "pics" and 1 inside that one that says "scenes",which one do I rename and what should it look like after I rename the folder?
copy the folders from chapter five where the game from chapter 4 is located or vice versa. Unzip the files that are in the image folders and they can now be seen by going to chapter 5

LeakAngel

Milk junky
Donor
Jun 20, 2018
I'm getting virus alerts from downloading this game. It's not just your typical warning but an actual wacatac trojan detection and file quarantine. Anyone can vouch the new files?

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
For those who cannot see the images. Look in the scenes folder. In each folder you will find a compressed file that has the chapter number. Unzip it and it will create a folder with the same chapter number. Copy the scenes folder from the previous chapter to pic\ and it should work. I would ask the creator to explain this when he updates the version and fixes the quests that from a point on you have to search for them blindly, the requirements appearing as undefined. All the best

Jaectojo

Aug 28, 2016
This is so stupid, under Installation it says "extract and run" when you have to go through heeps of hoops and shit still not working... no pictures are showing and no "guide" to how to fix it from the developer... from episode1 no pictures and no zip in scenes to unzip.. then wtf we supposed to do mate.. make a new folder, name it something totally different and copy shit to new folder? we didnt make your game, if you state "extract and run" make it EXTRACT AND RUN....

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
This is so stupid, under Installation it says "extract and run" when you have to go through heeps of hoops and shit still not working... no pictures are showing and no "guide" to how to fix it from the developer... from episode1 no pictures and no zip in scenes to unzip.. then wtf we supposed to do mate.. make a new folder, name it something totally different and copy shit to new folder? we didnt make your game, if you state "extract and run" make it EXTRACT AND RUN....
Mega link updated and image issue fixed

Crimson Fire

Mar 12, 2022
For those who cannot see the images. Look in the scenes folder. In each folder you will find a compressed file that has the chapter number. Unzip it and it will create a folder with the same chapter number. Copy the scenes folder from the previous chapter to pic\ and it should work. I would ask the creator to explain this when he updates the version and fixes the quests that from a point on you have to search for them blindly, the requirements appearing as undefined. All the best
This is shit instruction.

how about you show exactly what the the bloody path should look like instead of saying use previous chapters? So genius what is the previous chapter to part 1 episode 1? As far as I can tell there is no PREVIOUS chapter to episode 1. What you did was provide incomplete instruction without explaining details and created more confusion.

2.20 star(s) 12 Votes