• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

KiGa

꧁THC꧂
Respected User
Aug 5, 2017
Is the story based on this movie?

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Did dev even fix that bug in chapter 4 with pool event looping? Who's to say there aren't any other game breaking bugs in ch5 leaving it impossible to finish yet again? AFAIK ch2 or 3 had some similar bug.

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
Did dev even fix that bug in chapter 4 with pool event looping? Who's to say there aren't any other game breaking bugs in ch5 leaving it impossible to finish yet again? AFAIK ch2 or 3 had some similar bug.
I am working on it. Hope it will fix tomorrow

SlendermanX

Jan 8, 2018
i really dont get it.... i can youst 2 times talk in Kitchen then nothing happen anymore, i grind my ass of and nothing then the points u earned... becomes [number NaN] get it by Relation, Love and Money... Game is really still broken

thetwist007

Game Developer
Jan 24, 2018
i really dont get it.... i can youst 2 times talk in Kitchen then nothing happen anymore, i grind my ass of and nothing then the points u earned... becomes [number NaN] get it by Relation, Love and Money... Game is really still broken
which chapter

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Is quest called "completed" requiring 160 moral lust unfinished quest and it's end of chapter 5?it says mc should be in his room afternoon but nothing is triggering. Or it's just another bug?

digiguyalex

Feb 4, 2024
This whole story was ripped right off of Literotica lol. That's probably why its the only thing that anyone compliments about it because its the only thing thetwist007 didn't do. On top of that, they have the audacity to charge money for both the story which isn't theirs and the models' scenes, which also aren't theirs. Its honestly pathetic really.
Stop crying, we get it, you are a poor man. Create your own game you frustrated human.

LASOMBRA76

Nov 26, 2019
Hello. Would you be so kind as to tell us what you have modified? Chapter 4 is broken since the event does not coincide with the place where you have to go. Since the "Touch your girl" event I can't continue anymore. Now instead of going to the pool at noon, I go to the bedroom in the morning and we go back to watch the mom's event and then she tells you to go to the living room in the afternoon. I can't go on anymore... That chapter 5 came out without fixing chapter 4 seems a bit surreal to me. Anyway, let's hope that the issue is resolved because the story promised.

Reactions: Chelsea826
2.20 star(s) 12 Votes