matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Well fuck me, I managed to (kinda) fix the pool bug, though it required me to restart my game. Better than nothing eh?

Turns out, the variable $pool isn't defined on startup. So if you dig through the code, each room gets defined. $living, $bathroom, etc. They look like this in the code:
Code:
<<set $myroom = {

"title" : ["Event_3","Event_4","Event_6","Event_9" ],
                "status":           [0,0,0,0],
                "time" :            [3,3,5,1],
                "money":            [100,100,100,100],
                "morality":         [30,40,60,90],
                "mom_lust":         [0,0,0,0],
                "mom_love":         [30,40,60,90],
                "mom_rel":          [0,0,0,0,],
                "day":              [0,0,0,0],
                "stamina":          [30,40,60,90],
}
>>
But there is no block for $pool . So when the game goes to try and find the variable 'pool' there's nothing there and it goes ERRR.

So what I did was just.... copy one of those blocks, change the name to $pool, and pasted it in under the $myroom block. I then restarted the game to re-initialize things so it would actually set the variable. I have no idea what this will break, probably quite a bit. but at least it's a start. I can now swim and clean the pool, yaaaaaay!

(I'm sure this could be done with the browser console but I have no idea how to set arrays with it. If someone smarter wants to chime in, please, feel free)

Reactions: Barooth

Leroy_Goldbraun

Jun 2, 2018
In Episode 4, when the Pool stuff is starting, my Quest is like softlocked.
Quest-Log says, I need to be at thte Pool at Mid Day, but nothing happens (Touch your girl) ... but when I go to the Bedroom in the Morning (the Trigger of the quest before) it triggers again and the Questlog jumps to the next Quest, skipping "Touch your girl". Then this quest is also not triggered, but the Bedroom one does again and skipping the quest again ... etc.

2.20 star(s) 12 Votes