smut

Jul 21, 2017
Tried to load an earlier save and the TF seems to be triggered by going into human minds. So probably because I tried exploring a woman. Tried to play a while with that earlier save as a shemale but I couldn't find any animations or dialogue tailored for that... So yeah maybe its just intended to be a temporary mid stage.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The image pack (full) download is called 0.95 so presume i also have to down load the top up?

Edit - Answered my own question, Yes both packs need to be downloaded.

The OP should be changed to reflect this ;) The full pack should be labelled 0.95. or changed so it has all the images in.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
Is there a way to finish the mansion? I can't find a way to do that. And some options keep repeating them selves, as I understand they are buged.

MrOmil

Apr 23, 2017
Is there a walkthrough at all for this game? I can't figure where the mistress content is or the mansion.

T

TMWSTW

The images aren't showing up anyone know how to fix that
Make sure that all the images are consolidated into a single folder titled "images" and that the .html file is in the same folder as the "images" folder is.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
The images aren't showing up anyone know how to fix that
The IMAGE PACK(Full) doesn't contain all the images. It should really be labelled image pack 0.95.

You need the IMAGE PACK(Full) and the 095 to 098 Image Top-up. Both saved to the same folder as the poster above instructs.

There are 3 or 4 pictures in the top up that are also in the full pack, they are identical so don't be worried about copying over them.

Reactions: GoodForYou

nico9239

Jul 18, 2017
im stuck at the part with conrad, and the mansion. How do i get past this point? and is there any way to use your powers in the gym?

Sneeezy

Game Developer
Dec 13, 2017
im stuck at the part with conrad, and the mansion. How do i get past this point? and is there any way to use your powers in the gym?
How do you get to the mansion? I am around the base and lab right now.. cant use powers as well.

Mach55

May 21, 2018
I found the address from the gym, but there still isnt a path to the mansion. I also cannot TF (only can drink transform once before MC refuses any more). Am I stuck? I have 55 psychic power and cant do any more with that, either...

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes