• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RhapsodicHotShot

Oct 25, 2019
There are a lot of sex images in the folder that I can't seem to get, like those I want are the tranny fuck scenes and tranny pov suck.

Can your character be a dom dickgirl or is she going to be getting fucked all the time after transforming from the chemicals?

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
what should i tweak to avoid endgame caz of brain collapse? hehe, apparently "brain" to 0-5
how much lewd content is there? tried again quick, 3 scenes in hospital... and dreams with some animals :mad:
looks like im getting somewhere ... got transformed to tg.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: lnppo

Nameless420

Aug 30, 2018
I sent a message to the creator, maybe we can figure something out ;)
Did he respond? If he doesn't respond or show any activity for a while, would you be comfortable with continuing his work? I love CI and would be amazed to see what it would be like to have you make this game

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
... k managed to get to some dude brain (william) and to that frogtree mansion...some choices (like mental fight?) led to 1.0 endgame. (most of other end up with a loop of bdsmish content)

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I really like the script of this game. It was really different from many other games.
And I'm happy to have won against Conrad without going through the sissy path (I don't have anything against it. It's just not my cup of tea). Though, I don't feel like I won at all...

The characters are varied and interesting. The different locations are well thought. The supernatural side is also well included. And you really have choices to make in order to get informations

The problems are :
_It's really repetitive before proceeding further
_The reason why Conrad choose the mc at first because he doesn't have any psychic power at the start
_His 3 friends, discribed as informant, were already taken care of in the beginning and I don't understand why
_While you possess somebody, it's like you become that person (Diane or the guard). The same with the animals (you can die while being an eagle...)
_What was the point of the military complex? I couldn't do anything outside searching inside the computer...
_The code for the library computer : I wouldn't have found it without the solution from other players because there are not enough tips (or I didn't found them) and the information could be found without doing it...
_The police station, outside Freddy, was useless
_The psychiatric ward wasn't helpful though I thought we could get some informations there
_The cristal ball is sold at the florist shop. Why?
_The hospital fees are incredibly high
_The progress of the level of martial arts aren't indicated
_The pool wasn't playable (maybe in the sissy route)
_There aren't many things to do outside solving the case

Well, that's enough.

I know that I didn't discover everything so I'll give it another go someday (Grant, the bird house, the traps in the living room, the upstairs sitting room, Natalia...) since I still have many question left.

So good luck everybody.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Is there someone here who can continue this great game cause this game has a lot of potential it's just sad that this game is already abandoned

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes