bargian

May 7, 2017
Gym is protected by some kind of 'device'. You cnat use abilities there, and somewhere else, like in lab or w/e.
Find clues, they lead you to new locations and dialogs, just try them all u have all time in the world ;)

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
sanjafeth - 09/27/18:
Insane work schedule and a family tragedy have kept me away from coding for a while, but I thought I'd pop back and respond briefly to a couple of the "reviews" on the IGDB. It would be much more helpful if bugs were reported in this forum thread. making it easier to respond.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
v0.99 just got put out for the public.
Instead of just posting that, why don't you go and get it for us and add to the community.

Changelog 0.99 HTML file update only. bug fixes and story smoothing only.

Mostly tidying up a number of errors.
Edited and added to several rooms to reflect the player having a reason to be in the mansion (riding the mind of the guard or employed as a stripper.)
Added the possibility to avoid some bad endings in some cases if player has sufficient power and/or luck.
Tidied up pool area and added a new warning to kick in before being trapped.
@Alexander Krisnov

0.99 html only update

Reactions: lnppo

Netori Popeye

Sep 7, 2017
It seems like the author cares too much what others think of his game, and not enough about actually developing it.

halabalaify

Mar 22, 2018
Is there any walkthough? I really like this sort of games but i cant figure out how to continue. I attached my save file if anyone wanna know...

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
is there any cheats for this game
It HTML built in Sugarcube/Twine so yes. You can manually change any variables using your browsers console (it works best in chrome). There are plenty of instructions on f95 on how to do this. Search for SugarCube.State.active.variables

If the game is written in an older version sugarcube the initial command is slightly different, I think its just a lowercase s in state: SugarCube.state.active.variables

Once you've figured out how to do this is basically the same for 95% of all other HTML games.

ajarlube

Aug 23, 2018
I beat this game after several hours, and only saw a few sex scenes. 95% of the images in the "images" folder never showed up. I was never able to figure out the gym, despite having the watergun and the aphrodisiacs.

This game desperately needs a walkthrough.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Or an update.
The Dev posted 2 weeks ago that all he has really doen is work on fixing all the bugs an loops and couldn't decide wether to release a patch, to fix whats already out or wait longer to release a proper update with new content. He didn't give a timeline for either though...

bargian

May 7, 2017
Thats kinda stiupid imo ;)
If he have fixes why he keep them for himself? He should release fixes asap.

bargian

May 7, 2017
And then I have no fucking idea. Eventually it triggers, I think it triggered after I freed the animals at the lab but I have no idea.
Uhm isnt that witch... uhm crap i cant remember her name... shes like a fortuneteler? Damn ,that was long time ago :)
You can visit her (one of the few very 1st location when you left home) and from her you can start unlocking your powers, then you can buy crystal ball at the mall and you can meditate at home. Ah right, you cant use powers without meditation 1st.
Game is great and it have a lot of fun i rly cant wait for more content. Give it a try, if you guys will still have problems ill downlaod it and try to remember so i can tell you exacly 1st few steps what to do.

Good luck! ;)

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes