BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
Is there someone here who can continue this great game cause this game has a lot of potential it's just sad that this game is already abandoned
It lasted longer then most TFgames, truth is likely anyone can hijack this project if they'd like, it's just public art assets and HTML.

lnppo

Jun 23, 2018
Would it be possible to to turn off whatever device is in the gym?. If so? then how?
If memory serves, no. You have to get the water gun from the gun dealer and find aphrodisiac liquid and then you can bang the girl(s?) who tease you.

Baralover001

Nov 21, 2017
Hope someone can pick up and continue this game cause this game is really good and only a few html gay games are actively updated here and the rest is just abandoned by there creators

Oshitari Azumi

Who's the strongest Nobbu?!
Donor
May 23, 2017
So just in case anyone is still attached to this game like I am, over on the Hypnopics Collective the creator has stated that he will eventually release another update and he's working on a small update to test out an idea as of 4/15/2023. Whether it also provides more story content or not is up in the air, but I'm just happy to know that the creator hasn't blinked off the face of the earth. Also, here's a post he made just before what I was talking about:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

egib

Apr 21, 2017
Changelog 99.3:

THIS IS AN INCOMPLETE RELEASE I have struggled to return to working on the game for a number of reasons, but I was encouraged recently to release an incomplete update to renew engagement with players and the TFgames site. The current release does include some tweaks aimed at clearing up bugs, slightly better notifications in game, and some small improvements, but it is mostly about the addition of a Cafe on the main street, At this stage the Cafe is incomplete, with a number of dead ends in that area. I have left the "back" button operable so that players can back out of dead ends and keep playtesting.

In an effort to get myself moving again, I am posting an incomplete update. Hopefully this provides additional incentive to work on the update.

Reactions: Oliz82

sanjafeth

Oct 9, 2020
Hey good people. I can confirm that this is not an abandoned project. I am the author and hit some IRL walls over COVID. Gradually working on a new update and another project now.

Does anyone know how to remove the "abandoned" tag?

• Sad
Reactions: lnppo

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PsychicPrivateEye-0.99.3
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes