• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

JackTheJacker

May 2, 2017
how do i get the ability to affect humans? i cant even dream more before i get the end... i need to be captured? in the lab or in the cornan house?

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm, tried all browsers and none works.
Must be something else...

Thanks for your help !

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
*checks TFGames page* - *reads M2F in tags*
Sooo... Once again this is a game where a guy just turns into a woman while messing around or is there any proper messing around with other's minds?

Eoin

The Bug Hunter
Donor
Feb 21, 2017
*checks TFGames page* - *reads M2F in tags*
Sooo... Once again this is a game where a guy just turns into a woman while messing around or is there any proper messing around with other's minds?
There is messing around, though I think (well, I have anyway) one can avoid the m2f. As the game isn't finished, there's a bit more to go on the mind control-esque aspect.

Try it for yourself. The story and writing is good enough to put you past that problem.

Reactions: Gaboris

Gaboris

Aug 10, 2017
There is messing around, though I think (well, I have anyway) one can avoid the m2f. As the game isn't finished, there's a bit more to go on the mind control-esque aspect.

Try it for yourself. The story and writing is good enough to put you past that problem.
Hmmm... Okay that's a good enough endorsement for me. Thanks I'll give it a try. :)

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
The game was built using Twine and the SugarCube 2.x story format, and that story format include debugging support via the SugarCube Javascript object which can be accessed via your web-browser's Developer Tools Console. Information about the story's variables and their current value can be access via the SugarCube.State.variables collection.
i put in web console and i see all variables but i don't know to change variables, Can you write me some exemple? please
thank you

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
i put in web console and i see all variables but i don't know to change variables, Can you write me some exemple? please
thank you
Once you know the name of the variable you want to change (eg. "cash") then you can enter something like the following within the console to change its value.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables["cash"] = 100

Reactions: alfa069

alfa069

Apr 14, 2017
Once you know the name of the variable you want to change (eg. "cash") then you can enter something like the following within the console to change its value.
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables["cash"] = 100
Thank you
i'm using firefox, i change variables but not all keeps that change.
eg."Psychic" or "Psychicpower", but it's ok.

anschwww

May 10, 2017
and
Update 0.95.3 is a HTML update (minor bug fix.)

raider286

Dec 27, 2017
Can someone tell me how to get the beach region, please? there are alot of pics in the folder to it...

sabia

Aug 25, 2017
> One of the best games out there
> Almost finished
> Gets significant updates (infrequently)
> No patreon
> All the while there are 9999 devs out there that requires $10 per month to have access to their shitty samefaced games
Praise be onto

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes