• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Project Bounded [v0.6] [Fireblade185]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
It depends if you want the house or the assets inside. The assets are from two monthly free packs released by Epic Games, Modern House and Garden Pack. As for the house... Well, you can't find it. It's designed and made by me in Blender...
I have a lot of custom made assets in the game. I find it more rewarding to create them, give the product a unique style. :sneaky:

Goblina Lover

May 20, 2017
It depends if you want the house or the assets inside. The assets are from two monthly free packs released by Epic Games, Modern House and Garden Pack. As for the house... Well, you can't find it. It's designed and made by me in Blender...
i see thanks for the awnser tho

zerkftw

May 27, 2018
i keep getting this when i try to extract
CRC failed : Project_Bounded\Content\Movies\Alien_planet_Landing_Cinematic.mp4
CRC failed : Project_Bounded\Content\Paks\Project_Bounded-Windows.pak

kekpuker

Sep 21, 2020
As for the 5.1 version, I'm still using it because of performance advantages versus 5.2. The last one still has some optimisation problems, at least for me. Same project, 25-30% framerate reduction in the editor.
That is a big mistake. Running something in editor means running in Debug mode. And nobody does performance tests in Debug mode. As a developer you should know difference between Debug and Release. In scientific computational workloads that difference often means reducing hours into seconds. And game makes lots of heavy computations so please don't do any assumptions about performance when running in Debug.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Lol so the opening cinematic is corrupted so I can't even get past it to start the game because it freezes on screen

Reactions: kinox90

zherealbastard

Donor
Feb 24, 2019
I tried every resource to download it...and got errors all the time...so there is not a problem on my machine, ´cause latest WinRar and also Zip does not work.

Reactions: kinox90

kinox90

Sep 3, 2017
Hi guys. I will repack and reupload it. I've tested the extraction on the same machine and it works. I'm working on it and I will post an update when it gets fixed. It's sad. It never happened.
Any update on repack ? I'm scared to subscribe to patreon and get the same error =/

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018

Working repack. Please confirm it works, in order to update the links. Big thank you!

papaparlay

Oct 24, 2022
Working repack. Please confirm it works, in order to update the links. Big thank you!
I no longer receive any CRC errors with the zip file.

But, there seem to be a number of bugs.

Right after the text that says "Project Bounded. Episode 1 "Awakening"", the screen goes white for a couple minutes while the audio continues to play. I quit several times at this point thinking the program had crashed, but eventually the world with the robot comes up.

I was able to trigger the audio where he re-establishes communication before I viewed the cutscene of the naked woman moving the cog. The audio mentioned the cutscene I hadn't yet seen.

When I did finally get to the naked cog lady cutscene, there appeared to be 2 audio tracks that triggered close to the same time. Perhaps because I triggered the other one out of order.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
But two things I recommend. Allow users to skip long cutscenes. Please don't let the ESC key immediately kill the program, especially with a long un-skippable cutscene. I just wanted to look at controls but do not have the patience to sit through all the dialogue again.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
But two things I recommend. Allow users to skip long cutscenes. Please don't let the ESC key immediately kill the program, especially with a long un-skippable cutscene. I just wanted to look at controls but do not have the patience to sit through all the dialogue again.
Thanks for the advice.

1 - ESC key without prompt is an issue, I know and I take the blame. it was something I planned but forgot to implement. :)
2- Cutscenes won't be that long in the next episodes and will be skippable (except the ones that matter, of course) :)
3 - Key bindings and options menu will be available in the options menu from the start.
4 - I'm just a one man army working on this project for 5 bucks/month so... I hope mistakes can be forgiven.

Thank you so much for your feedback! See you soon!

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes