• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Project Bounded [v0.6] [Fireblade185]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Wtf... Sometimes, I think someone or something doesn't want this game to work. I wonder if it's worth trying anymore. For the past two weeks, it just gives stupid errors. And the procedures of compiling it are just the same as before...

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Wtf... Sometimes, I think someone or something doesn't want this game to work. I wonder if it's worth trying anymore. For the past two weeks, it just gives stupid errors. And the procedures of compiling it are just the same as before...
Did you try the most recent mega link on this page? post #93 ?

Seems it was reuploaded and fixed.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
Thanks for the advice.

1 - ESC key without prompt is an issue, I know and I take the blame. it was something I planned but forgot to implement. :)
2- Cutscenes won't be that long in the next episodes and will be skippable (except the ones that matter, of course) :)
3 - Key bindings and options menu will be available in the options menu from the start.
4 - I'm just a one man army working on this project for 5 bucks/month so... I hope mistakes can be forgiven.

Thank you so much for your feedback! See you soon!
Hey, I'm happy to have anything to play. I know it takes a lot of time and effort. I'm starting to take Unreal tutorials now to try my own hand at making something.

virtigo

Feb 2, 2020
After finishing the demo, a few thoughts. After finding the alien I was trying to contact my ship to let them know what was going on and took the shortcut out the high hole on the side of the artifact and made it back to the ship and then figured out the location I needed to trigger the next step must be on top of the artifact somewhere with better reception. After making contact and choosing to get inside the forcefield I headed right (facing the artifact from the ship I came in) and ran into an invisible wall. While trying to figure out where to go I would also get inner thought dialogue referring to getting inside to find the cause of interference after I had discovered it. Then I tried to go the other long way around to the left and once I made it to a point I was forced to slow walk for a long distance. Then abruptly I could run again. I assume trying to get players to look around and appreciate the vista? This might feel more natural with an inner thought mentioning the amazing view instead.

I think some kind of waypoint might help players avoid getting confused about the path they are expected to take. I like how, with the boost I can explore so much of the map. Which is why I was surprised to find an invisible wall on the artifact blocking the path to the next objective.

Looking forward to what comes next. It seems you have plans!

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
There are some gameplay designs that I had to force, unfortunately, I order to avoid some triggers. But it will be refined in episode two. Just one question: where do the white screens appear? After the orbital scene, after the landing? Because it seems random. Thanks!

sgtnico

Nov 13, 2019
Sorry but I cannot recommend this game in the current state. (Version EP.1 fireblade 185.162458)
First u can not skip the movie.
Second Flashbang for 10 min. (atleast make a loading screen but dont burn my eyes!)
Third story idea is okay but when the step comes where we have to come from the top please let us go over the rocks directly to the hole and not taking the walk of shame which is first feals missleading, then we are forced to WALK (running is broken for a period of time) and then when walking arround the whole ship on the TOP we get just a stupid landing and nothing.
Then the beach scene is completely out of context. And when it comes finaly to a "Sex" szene, the animation sucks she is gliding over the ground and then the game gets blur and the "Sex Animation" is just Tbagging the guy on the ground for a minute.
Sorry but man this was a waste of time

hora1234567

Dec 4, 2019
OMGGG finally went through the 10 minute intro when trying to move, and boom, game shuts down. Wtf. This was a waste of time, for sure. Never again

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
v0.6

Hello, everyone, and welcome back!

I'm Karla, and I'll be your guide for the next few minutes, walking you through the latest updates we have in store for this release of Project Bounded.

We hope you will enjoy them! Keep in mind that this release has one complete story event and introduces the locations and some of the characters. Interaction is limited and, even if for some of you, it might not seem much, I would like you to remember that this is a product made out of pure passion and hard work by a single developer.

So, before we dive in, please don't forget to like, share or leave a comment. Last but not least, for the new visitors, consider supporting the project. It means the world to us!

Thank you and welcome to Project Bounded!

So... the new Stories Menu. Alongside the main story, we are introducing the expansion packs, each with its playable character and narrative. They are standalone adventures linked to the main events in Project Bounded.

Some are important pieces of the bigger puzzle, some are just here to give you a more comprehensive idea of the main plot and the events. Also, they will help you understand better the characters and their motivations. Nonetheless, they all are fun to play in their unique way.

The first on the list is "Episode 1 - Awakening", where you get to play as Marcus, an android sent to planet Eris, situated in the Scorpius Constellation, to investigate a strange signal coming from something that looks like a crashed alien ship.

The events happened in 2180 when humanity found the first signs of intelligent alien life... and somehow managed to trigger an intergalactic war with an alien race. What happened on Eris remains for you to find out...

Next, we have the "Ghosts of the Past" expansion. Here, you get to play as Alex Romanov, the son of Dana Romanov, one of the founders of an organisation called "The Keepers".

The events are set in the 2000s, almost 200 years before the ones in the main story. All we know so far is that something happened back then and, at some point, Alex, Dana, and her two other daughters, Lisa and Judy, vanished without a trace. With the technology available now, the current members of the organization, myself included, found a way to tap into the memories of Alex. Maybe, in the end, we will find out what happened and why Amanda, leader of The Keepers, thinks that Alex is, somehow, linked to her son, Jake, the protagonist of the main story of Project Bounded.

"Changing perspective" expansion tells the story of Alice Anderson and you will get to see the world through her eyes. Young, funny, and irrational sometimes, she's always the spark that ignites Jake.

They have been, since childhood, like a neutron and a Uranium atom, ready to blow up the house. But, when they are apart, things might be a little different. All the mocking she does, all her jokes, and all her occasional anger towards her brother Jake may have an explanation. So, playing as her in this expansion will give you a deeper understanding of her character. Also, since she might be the key to saving all humanity, it seems like a good idea to "study" her more closely.

Now... For the bold... Well, here we thought it might be fun to give you all the tools to play around and make your scenes. You have unlocked a new location, and a new character and made a step in the relationship? Well, that progress will be available here, in this section for you to play with. Set the cameras, set the action... move the mouse to the left... and enjoy! This Sandbox expansion pack will allow you to do everything you want.

So... last but not least... The Main Story. Well, to keep it simple, it's about love, lust, passion, choices, and consequences... There is no right or wrong way to experience it. There is just YOUR way of experiencing it. You have the potential to become a god. It's your choice if you decide to enslave or to become a beacon of hope for all humanity.

This is, in short, the summary. The long version can be found in the posts related to Project Bounded here, on the Patreon page. Also, you will find a comic book, called "Living next door to Alice", which will give you hints about the two main characters of Project Bounded and about the world they live in.

Well..., this kinda wraps it up for today. I hope you like what you will discover and both I and our creator are waiting for your feedback.

Also, thank you for all your support. This means we can rely on you to make Project Bounded the pinnacle of the adult gaming industry.

Important notes:

- loading levels may take some time and it gives the impression that the game freezes;

- key bindings are displayed for 10-15 seconds when the level starts;

- as always, the game is demanding so a fairly good computer is needed for optimal graphics and performance;

- Main Story and For the Bold Expansion are still in the making, but not for long...

- clothes on some characters are not fitted right (I didn't plan on polishing the game just yet)

- It's still an alpha build, but I thought it would be nice to share it, so you can see where and with whom you will interact in the next release. Get to know the playground, to be more precise.

- FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE GAME, anywhere you want, if you think it's worth it!

- Support the project, if you think it's worth it!

I really hope you like what you see and I would really appreciate your opinion,

Thank you, everyone!

See you soon!

Karla :-*
-

Important notes:

- loading levels may take some time and it gives the impression that the game freezes;

- key bindings are displayed for 10-15 seconds when the level starts;

- as always, the game is demanding so a fairly good computer is needed for optimal graphics and performance;

- Main Story and For the Bold Expansion are still in the making, but not for long...

- clothes on some characters are not fitted right (I didn't plan on polishing the game just yet)

- It's still an alpha build, but I thought it would be nice to share it, so you can see where and with whom you will interact in the next release. Get to know the playground, to be more precise.

- FEEL FREE TO SHARE THE GAME, anywhere you want, if you think it's worth it!

- Support the project, if you think it's worth it!

Reactions: filochard

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
I deleted this game because I couldn't launch it. I had already tried before without result and now it starts again so deleted.
Too bad because he didn't look too bad. Too bad, there are plenty of other games that I like that I can play without having any problems. (n)

• Angry
Reactions: evaw

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ProjectBounded-EP1v0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

zonegamer38

Sep 22, 2018
Thx for the share of the game . First i must write here its a alpha release so you cant think its a complete game, I know that too.
I walk over the ship i see there are 2 holes and cant jump inside, so i jump on the end of the ship on it . Run a long way and jump down i think its the way to goal ( fuck the girl) but no there only a locked way :rolleyes:, cant go inside . So i go back and search for everything.... btw. the game run about now 20 min... for nothing xD. Ok ok next i look for a hole on the ship and go back i find 1 hole, holy shit jump out from the ship hahaha run on the roof of the ship and look down where is the locked way. After i find it i jump down and get catched from a big gearwheel. Then i see a scene on a beach but it stops and the game is over . THX FOR PLAY ............. i say thx for noting, wait not for nothing it was a space experience :ROFLMAO::unsure: Other storys i tryed but there no interaction only look and run and stuck ....... good luck with it .

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
I started the ghost episode. What do I do once inside the house? How do I interact with any of the women who are all just awkwardly standing there?

horndogg16

Apr 19, 2020
I am playing the main story and found a spaceship. Am I supposed to find a way into the spaceship or find something around the spaceship?

Thanks

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes