• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Unreal Engine Project Bounded [v0.6] [Fireblade185]

1.00 star(s) 2 Votes

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Project_Bounded_Developer_Preview.png

Overview:
A fantasy world... Set into the future, about 200 years from now... A future filled with threats, intrigue... and love.
A love so powerfull that could change the future of mankind... But.. it can't because it's forbidden...
Based on Living Next Door To Alice
Trailer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-07
Release Date: 2023-10-04
Developer: Fireblade185
Censored: No
Version: v0.6
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

The game might take longer to load and it might start on higher graphic settings.
Use the options menu (O key) to tone them down if it runs slowly

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

HighresScreenshot00008.png HighresScreenshot00006.png Highres-Screenshot00013.png Highres-Screenshot0000dsgsdgsd2-1024x576.jpg Screenshot-3-1024x579.jpg Screenshot-2-1024x577.jpg Alien-planet-Landing-0008.jpg Hey-Kid-1105.jpg Hey-Kid-1622.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Going to look into this, maybe there are some config files which can be modified to make it run better on lower end systems. I'll report back in the morning if I find anything useful.

Here is why this game runs like trash -
1685840696890.png
There is a literal map, the size of an entire city here. Why?...

Last edited:

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Is this yet another unreal engine "experiment" with
Daz models - ?
Store assets - ?
Sandbox - Check
Performance issues - Check

Gotta realize maybe the issue is the engine?
Maybe there's a reason the engines dev made Fortnite and not something graphically intense...

.Sirene

Jul 24, 2022
Is this yet another unreal engine "experiment" with
Daz models - ?
Store assets - ?
Sandbox - Check
Performance issues - Check

Gotta realize maybe the issue is the engine?
Maybe there's a reason the engines dev made Fortnite and not something graphically intense...
Unreal Engine when used by a competent developer can run beautifully, even with high graphics. I mean, it can run on almost all platforms from smartphones, switch right up to PC. The engine is fine, and having worked with it myself for 4 years, I can vouch that this "game" is probably filled with the highest poly count models and absolutely zero idea on optimsation.

b00marrows

Aug 15, 2017
Arguable.
I consider the fact Splatoon and BOTW run at sub 30 on the switch reason enough to question your point, kek.

Jokes aside, you gotta admit Daz models and Store bought assets are enough of a shitshow alone.
But the engine by default being a fiddly mess with 600 layers of makeup on doesn't help.

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Performance issues aside is there even anything to do? So far all I do is just walk around and can't interact with anyone or anything and there's pretty much no tags.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ProjectBounded-0.4
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Sep 13, 2018
Performance issues aside is there even anything to do? So far all I do is just walk around and can't interact with anyone or anything and there's pretty much no tags.
Yeah, that's basically it that I saw. Unless you fancy listening to your GPU melt under the graphical weight of the mind-bendingly large and densely populated island jungle. Seriously, this map is way too massive currently. As commented earlier, optimization is non-existent as I have a powerful computer and I run flight sims in VR with better FPS than this. Collisions are borked with the fauna which makes pathing an exercise in futility. Essentially no interactions just yet. This isn't half-baked, this is plain raw! It could turn out to be a delicious pie, or a hideous mess with no real way of knowing yet. It needs a lot of time to mature before I check back. My guess is it will be abandoned before then though.

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
There is a naked woman standing right in front of you, at the beginning of the game, at the gate of the house. Am I missing something? Is she missing or what? Please report if that's so and you can't find her and can't talk to her. Thanks!

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Yeah, that's basically it that I saw. Unless you fancy listening to your GPU melt under the graphical weight of the mind-bendingly large and densely populated island jungle. Seriously, this map is way too massive currently. As commented earlier, optimization is non-existent as I have a powerful computer and I run flight sims in VR with better FPS than this. Collisions are borked with the fauna which makes pathing an exercise in futility. Essentially no interactions just yet. This isn't half-baked, this is plain raw! It could turn out to be a delicious pie, or a hideous mess with no real way of knowing yet. It needs a lot of time to mature before I check back. My guess is it will be abandoned before then though.
This is just weird. :unsure:. I've said it in another comment. Right when you start the game, a nude woman is standing right in front of you, in front of the house. She will talk to you and give you something to do. Is she missing? Something is really wrong. I'll download and check this issue. Weird!

Fireblade185

Jan 4, 2018
Going to look into this, maybe there are some config files which can be modified to make it run better on lower end systems. I'll report back in the morning if I find anything useful.

Here is why this game runs like trash -
View attachment 2673344
There is a literal map, the size of an entire city here. Why?...
Because it's open world. And that's what I'm aiming for. But for that, it needs to be optimised. And to be optimised, it needs to be tested on different platforms and configurations. And, since I'm not Blizzard, I can only do it this way, by making it public.

Reactions: WakamoSato
1.00 star(s) 2 Votes