ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
So I've changed 7zip language to Japanese re-extracted the game, lunched with Locale Emulator in Japanese and still getting the Now Loading... bug when trying to enter the brothel side of the guild for the first time with that man.
Anyone have a fix for it?
i found the Loading Screen Problem, www>img>characters>c_57b_R - âRâsü[ (2).rpgmvp, just rename c_57b_R - âRâsü[ (2).rpgmvp to c_57b_R - コピー (2).rpgmvp

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
thank you It worked!! I was sure when extracted in Japanese all the file names should be as it should, I stand corrected.

Geschaafdekaas

Jul 6, 2018
I'm having some weird problem with the game. I set the locale to Japanese and rebooted, then extracted the game in a folder and run. Game starts and sort of auto-plays where it's mashing buttons untill it freezes. Game is unresponsive to my own input and during the process, the text boxes flicker, anyone had the same issue?

-Edit:
Switch PRO controller was connected to my PC and messed up all the RPGM and WOLF RPG engines

Last edited:

gameplayer100

Feb 20, 2019
Might be because of the file name. I know that some Japanese games stop working if you use symbols in the file name: e.g. { , } , / , " , ' , etc. Or your download got corrupted, in which case redownload with a different host.
i tried the fix,, they dont work. cant get in brothel, cant get past now loading

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
i tried the fix,, they dont work. cant get in brothel, cant get past now loading
So I've changed 7zip language to Japanese re-extracted the game, lunched with Locale Emulator in Japanese and still getting the Now Loading... bug when trying to enter the brothel side of the guild for the first time with that man.
Anyone have a fix for it?
i found the Loading Screen Problem, www>img>characters>c_57b_R - âRâsü[ (2).rpgmvp, just rename c_57b_R - âRâsü[ (2).rpgmvp to c_57b_R - コピー (2).rpgmvp

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
So does anybody know how long the playtime is? The review left me doubtfull of how much time its worth playing.

Lancelot234

Aug 13, 2018
How do you enter the bar? Everytime i try to enter, the guard says " a good girl like you should not be here". Same thing happens at the shop. Everytime the shopkeeper tries to grope her, she says she can't do it. Can anyone help?

dragonuff

Oct 28, 2017
im having a weird glitch when convincing the old man in the adventures guild to take her into the brothel it says loading but never does am i missing something

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
how do i avoid the slime? i want to get her pregnant but she always lets the slime take her semen

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
how do i avoid the slime? i want to get her pregnant but she always lets the slime take her semen
In most games (including this one) from this author, mc will get pregnant near the end of story if she sleeps with everyone.

Sep 12, 2017
How do you progress? All I can do is collect pearl fragments and give a guy a quill, the shop owner won't sell me a flame sword cus she won't let him touch her boobs, I feel like i've tried everything. There's no quest interface either

khaja

Jul 8, 2017
Constant screen flickers for me with the overworld. Has anyone else run into this issue?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes