EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The setting is a small quiet town. The protagonist is the Primera-chan, the only daughter of church. One day, after finishing her chores at the church she meets a weakened 'spirit'? Primera-chan is forced to make a pact with the spirit and must help regaining MP...! It would seem that when people's desires are fulfilled magical energy is produced. In the small town, Primera must collect magic while enduring sexual harassment!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-06-12
Release Date: 2017-11-23
Developer: StudioNAZE
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English
Translation: (Edited Machine Translation)
Store:
Size: 220 MB
Genre:

Installation:

Translator's Notes:

Bugfixes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - -

Extras:
(Thank you, ZedTed for the full save)

1.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 5.png 6.png 7.png 8.png 9.png 10.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 14.png 15.png 16.png 17.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DVDB1990

Mar 7, 2020
Heh, was literally just searching for a new game to play with 'a certain set of tags', when suddenly I see an unfamiliar game with a familiar style. This studio's games haven't disappointed so far, so let's give this one a go. Thanks for the upload!

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Ghizghuth

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I liked Sonia and the Hypnotic City, but I'm wondering if this game is as linear as that was? Sonia was a great little game but you was basically stuck on railroad tracks from start to finish. Is this one the same?

Either way, thanks for the translation! I'm definitely going to be checking this out.

Reactions: errata and wursti

ZedTed

Sep 24, 2017
Keep asking everyone around in town, eventually a new guy comes to the guild.

I get a bunch of frozen "Now Loading...", running with locale emulator
Might be because of the file name. I know that some Japanese games stop working if you use symbols in the file name: e.g. { , } , / , " , ' , etc. Or your download got corrupted, in which case redownload with a different host.

Reactions: f9account
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes