AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
yea I got the infinite loading screen when trying to enter the brothel and I cant even change my locale since I'm playing on a mac. Was really reallllllly hoping to get the crotch tattoo scenes but guess it wasnt meant to be

Kuzousagi

May 27, 2019
yea I got the infinite loading screen when trying to enter the brothel and I cant even change my locale since I'm playing on a mac. Was really reallllllly hoping to get the crotch tattoo scenes but guess it wasnt meant to be

So I extracted it using Winrar and then repackaged the files using 7zip.
I tried playing it again at the bar scene and it works.

*Also included CamiKaa's Translation

The Fixed version:

Save file before the brothel scene (for testing):

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AriaZaia

Oct 29, 2018
So I extracted it using Winrar and then repackaged the files using 7zip.
I tried playing it again at the bar scene and it works.

*Also included CamiKaa's Translation

The Fixed version:
MEGA

Save file before the brothel scene (for testing):
MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
amazing! gonna go check it out to see if it works on my end as well but major props, thanks!

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
Damn, this game is so close to being great, just add a few events before she goes turbo-slut and game ends. Why so many games do that? They make whole game, add early and mid corruption stages... and then the game ending starts without high corruption stage to have fun with results of the game.
This is so stupid, because of this this game is average 3-3.5/5 instead of 4-4.5/5, it could have been with just a few tweaks, even if all they did was reuse some assets and add some text for flavour.

Reactions: AUser9072387019

Agrush

Apr 15, 2018
How to seduce warror in the guild?
Inkuma said to buy some medicine - I bought all types in shop, talked to that man again, but nothing changed.

Update.
You just need to go shopping after that second time, and there will be one new item.

Last edited:
3.80 star(s) 8 Votes