MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
Honestly, that's been a part of the installation instructions since the beginning. Some people just don't read and immediatelly proceed to download the game.
what is indicated in the instructions I have already done, but it did not work anyway

MarcoocraM

Jun 29, 2018
I have no idea what you have done or what you have not done. The official game store says that the game will most likely not function properly unless it's played with the Japanese system locale.

There are a lot of Japanese names in this game. If your system locale is not set to Japanese, or if you don't have the Japanese language pack properly installed on your PC, then some of the file names might get corrupted when you unpack the game from its archive after you download it.

Did you change your system locale to Japanese BEFORE extracting the game and playing it? If not, then do that, because that's probably why you're having problems.

If yes, then there can be 3 reasons as to why it's not working properly, in my opinion. And they are:

1) There is something wrong with the game itself, which the developer should fix.
2) There is something wrong with your system that's causing the game to not function properly.
3) The guy who machine translated the game messed something up.

I checked the number of downloads from the links I've provided. Many thousands of people have already downloaded the game, and many seemed to have been able to finish the game without any issues. Myself included.

Only a few people have had issues running this game. That makes me believe that those people either did not follow the instructions I wrote regarding changing the system locale to Japanese, or it's the reasons number 2.
I had already downloaded the Japanese language pack and had already set it up when I downloaded the game

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
I meant: Open File with WinRar --> Options --> Name Encoding --> Choose Japanese --> Extract.
Don't need to set the system to Japanese Local.

Sarica

Time Waits For No One
Trial Moderator
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 18, 2017
I meant: Open File with WinRar --> Options --> Name Encoding --> Choose Japanese --> Extract.
Don't need to set the system to Japanese Local.
If that works for those people who are having issues, then that's great. I'll add it to the OP.

Reactions: LunarCainEX

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
The artwork in this is pretty amazing but why is it so freaking vanilla?

There's only like one actual blowjob scene as well it's almost entirely vaginal otherwise, despite there being several group scenes.

It's a neat game but the scene variety is kinda terrible.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
How does mind control take place in this?
There's one scene where Primera is in the brothel and has a spell put on her to get involved in a sex party. She was hesitant until then, and forgot what happened afterwards. Or something similar to that, anyway. I didn't really pay that much attention as I was mostly bored with the story by then and was just clicking through until the end, but yea.

Eclipsoul

Jul 21, 2019
There's one scene where Primera is in the brothel and has a spell put on her to get involved in a sex party. She was hesitant until then, and forgot what happened afterwards. Or something similar to that, anyway. I didn't really pay that much attention as I was mostly bored with the story by then and was just clicking through until the end, but yea.
Ah, I got you. I was kinda hoping it would have the same level of hypnosis as Sonia did, but what can you do eh? Thank you for saving me from having to go through the entire game =3

shakawaka734

Jun 16, 2020
So I've changed 7zip language to Japanese re-extracted the game, lunched with Locale Emulator in Japanese and still getting the Now Loading... bug when trying to enter the brothel side of the guild for the first time with that man.
Anyone have a fix for it?

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes