xeon_1

Dec 30, 2019
can anybody get true the now loading bug?
tried a few downloads and extration programs but non work.

Reactions: qLino

dopefish

Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Excellent game - flows nicely and has great art. The translation is decent, but definitely feels "edited MTL" rather than "proper translation" (ie. NPCs are called "scary face Uncle" etc). It's not too bad though, very much readable with mostly proper grammar.

Reactions: n0b0di

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
anyone else get a black screen and background music with the quest with the guy in the church

Reactions: n0b0di

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
View attachment 1244817
i am stuck i have done same stuff for 4 days straight!
she let the shopkeeper grope her boobies n then she gets harassed at the bar...
after this what?
there is a guy in the guild where you can talk to, he will ask you to buy other things with the shopkeeper and after buying a sword, an armor and a spellbook he will ask you to find him teammates and I'm stuck at this part

PanzerIV

Nov 4, 2018
there is a guy in the guild where you can talk to, he will ask you to buy other things with the shopkeeper and after buying a sword, an armor and a spellbook he will ask you to find him teammates and I'm stuck at this part
There are 4 groups of adventures 2 in the guild, 1 in the market, and another in the inn talk to one of there memeber they will say no a new cut scene will pop(I should also say I dont know if it happens the day after or day of when this guy shows up but that how it's progresses)

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
The concept of the game is great...too bad there's only one tentacle scene and it's a boring slime one. :(

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
i keep getting blank screen problem? it happens after i talk to anxious boy in church. And when i try to play it on JoyPlay happens after the spirit got inside of the mc?

BladerayW

Dec 1, 2018
I feel the only way is to truly change local instead of using a local emulator for the Now Loading...

I just know my emulator doesn't want to go past it and I know my emulator can't be the same one used by others...

I'm Too lazy to test it

3.80 star(s) 8 Votes