• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Not sure on pictures they might need to be censored as adult uploads have a mature sign with no picture on uploads.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
posted with this link

kind of need the picture other wise they wouldn't know what i want :D

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Idea from DevHub (not posting the whole conversation)

request:
dad1 + Ada <=dildo=> Chione + dad2

my first idea: probably ntr..
did they trade each others daughters virginity or did Hitomi take it with a double dildo between Ada and Chione with the dad's walking in and deciding to shove their cock in the others daughters mouth (PD Dad = BJ + Ada =/= DD H =/= Chione + BJ = PL Dad)

my second idea: girl-on-girl orgy
Sierra pussy getting eaten by Ada, possible double dildo with Hitomi in the middle (maybe anal to keep virginities), Chione eating Elly's pussy

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Refined in the OP, hopefully to avoid misunderstandings

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also added "Please look at the Sub-Characteristic's spoiler for more information regarding them" to the character sheets spoiler..

Let me know if it needs refined farther..

( @The Listener 'Vincidon' 's idea :D )

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Idea from DevHub (not posting the whole conversation)

request:
dad1 + Ada <=dildo=> Chione + dad2

my first idea: probably ntr..
did they trade each others daughters virginity or did Hitomi take it with a double dildo between Ada and Chione with the dad's walking in and deciding to shove their cock in the others daughters mouth (PD Dad = BJ + Ada =/= DD H =/= Chione + BJ = PL Dad)

my second idea: girl-on-girl orgy
Sierra pussy getting eaten by Ada, possible double dildo with Hitomi in the middle (maybe anal to keep virginities), Chione eating Elly's pussy
All I can think whenever I see double dildos is Requiem for a Dream :coldsweat:

Anyway, I don't think you need to worry that much about virginity, if they will lose it at some point, just make it so the scene is set after that.

Kane Salvatore

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Jan 2, 2018
Refined in the OP, hopefully to avoid misunderstandings

Also added "Please look at the Sub-Characteristic's spoiler for more information regarding them" to the character sheets spoiler..

Let me know if it needs refined farther..

( @The Listener 'Vincidon' 's idea :D )
Looks good imo.

True :D
Hopefully Ada's is 'lost' before we get to Chione's ;)
Ada better.. since ours will be a while off..

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Devs should have in mind that four main characters may scale up the game to an unmanageable size for a small group of developers. I explain:

If the game is intended to fully follow each of the characters possible paths, it would have:

(Assuming each girl would have just one lover option other than dad, and dad would have only one lover option other than his daughters)

Daughter 1- Alone, With Dad, With Another Guy

Daughter 2- Alone, With Dad, With Another Guy

Daughter 3- Alone, With Dad, With Another Gal

Dad - With Daughter 1, With Daughter 2, With Daughter 3, With Another Girl (Plus variations like: With Daughter 1 + Daughter 2, With Daughter 1 + Daughter 3, With Daughter 1 + Another Girl...and so on...)

If their stories are intertwined, for instance:

They all go together to a restaurant, Daughter 1 alone, Daughter 2 with Dad, Daughter 3 with another Gal. The possible scene variations multiply and they multiply even more if the game gives different clothes options.

Maybe fully following only the MC possible paths (with all available girls and their combinations it would be already a lot) and just showing one interactive event involving each daughter and a different lover would keep the game into a feasible size. Otherwise there is a risk of this game never being finished.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Since it's going to be free, cannot fund it currently (without full time jobs), so it will take a while, but it will have an end at some point (we have other planned games).

Also-- Hitomi has three potential 'lovers', Sierra has four potential 'lovers', Chione has one potential 'lover', Dominic has four potential 'lovers'.. Not counting father/daughter, sister/sister, Alexandria or Lauren.. But remember since incest isn't on the characters minds at the start, they need the minor characters other wise it wouldn't feel real imo...

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Will see about a getting a rough render of Hitomi and Chione together when I get home from work around 6 am (currently at work :D ), still missing a model for Sierra though...
More importantly, an update on this.. downloading and installing a few things.. might change the fourth model for Sierra (will still buy Suzy here in a couple weeks, and still need to buy Ink 16).. If not later tonight will be sometime tomorrow for the 'rough renders'

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Been a while since I chimed in. I'm going to keep out of the body art debate. My only reference is that all I gave Ash in GGGB was the navel piercing. Heh. Oblique commentary over.

I am still stuck on the polyamory. Not the actual multiple love interests, but the multiple POV.

While I laud the ambition and imagination to both conceptualize and (potentially) realize this feat, I wonder if it is not ultimately counterproductive to immersion?

Again, I'm not here to interfere with artistic vision, so I wouldn't want the devs to think I don't believe they can pull it off. I just am unsure whether as a player I can pull it off.

For me, the difference between fapping material and a game is getting me immersed in the story. I've no issue when reading to occasionally venture into the thoughts and motivations of other characters when I'm reading. A little less so when I'm playing.

In all aspects, though, I like to "put myself in the lead's shoes" (be it male or female) and join into the world/story being wrapped around me.

Suggestive in this outline is the idea that I will need to flip personas during the game and make real impactful gameplay choices, not just observe some thought processes and/or game actions.

The idea gives me pause, again from a pure immersion question, as to whether I will "like" this idea.

Since, I believe, once this structure is put into place, it doesn't lend itself to being changed later, this is the only caution I see in the game construction.

Again, you guys may pull it off beautifully and my limited vision just may not be able to comprehend it. But, superficially, it does concern me.