Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I would rather fuck the daughter first and then maybe bribe coerce corrupt blackmail to manipulate her into bringing her friends around for some fun times but that would depend on what the friends look like. Usually, when I play an incest game I'm going after the family members only if they start screwing someone I tend to kick them out the door and go after the next one. Like BB once the dickless wonder appears I stopped doing anything with the mother at all and basically kicked her to the curb and used her just as a cash cow to get the needed money.
Lollll I am the same with incest games. I kick the dude out the door in BB as quick as he came in with the cheats.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Well.. Hitomi is the slut of the game, virgin makes no sense.. Think of it this way..
Would you rather:
  1. Slut daughter, that could potentially fuck any guy?
  2. Slut daughter that's a lesbian, that could potentially fuck any girl and possibly bring a few around for you to fuck as well?
2. Slut daughter that's a lesbian, that could potentially fuck any girl and possibly bring a few around for you to fuck as well?
For sure. Can get around being second to another girl. But if with another guy before me in the game then she can stay there lol

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
Well.. Hitomi is the slut of the game, virgin makes no sense.. Think of it this way..
Would you rather:
  1. Slut daughter, that could potentially fuck any guy?
How about a third option:
3- Horny daughter, full of lewd ideas, but afraid to put them into practice. She's horny and willing but too afraid of strangers to take the first step or accept a sexual approach. You just have to push the right buttons at the right time to have a nympho in your bed real quick.

I guess:
Option 1- will be attractive to netorare fans.
Option 2- will be attractive to threesome and lesbian fans.
Option 3- will be attractive to one on one intense sex fans.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Man... I'll never understand the people who limit themselves based on superficial things like tattoos and piercings. I know, "to each their own", but there's not a single character in this that I am not interested in. I don't care how many times a girl has had sex, or with who, if I like her, that's all that matters. I don't care if a girl has tattoos or not, sometimes I find them attractive, sometimes I don't, but no matter which it's the girl wearing them who matters. I like some piercings and dislike others, but again, I'm not going to not be into this chick for such superficial reasoning.

I bring this up, because from my perspective, this has gone on too long. If you'd been here from the beginning you might have been ok voicing the personal criticisms you have, about your own interests in such a game, but now, you're interrupting their vision. You've not directly asked for things to change, which is good, but the implication that you'd like to see them change is there.

A few things I've noticed that people aren't thinking through, even though the Devs have said them.

1.) The characters Dominic, Hitomi, Sierra, and Chione are all playable characters. Much like Game of Thrones swaps perspective from time to time, your perspective will change from one to another as the story advances. I'm gonna be honest here, if you're not into lesbian sex, this game probably isn't for you. It's all optional, sure, but now you're playing through segments with the girls and not doing much of anything but getting story.

2.) You're gonna see Dominic's face. With the girls being playable there are gonna be scenes where they're in control and see Dom, it's just gonna happen.

3.) This is not your typical romance game. Dominic and his girlfriend are swingers, Hitomi, last I checked has a girlfriend, but she's the slut, the characters aren't faithful romantic partners in the traditional sense. And yes, every piece of side booty that becomes available to the girls is optional, but even if you make them devoted to dad, dad isn't devoted to them.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
Man... I'll never understand the people who limit themselves based on superficial things like tattoos and piercings. I know, "to each their own", but there's not a single character in this that I am not interested in. I don't care how many times a girl has had sex, or with who, if I like her, that's all that matters. I don't care if a girl has tattoos or not, sometimes I find them attractive, sometimes I don't, but no matter which it's the girl wearing them who matters. I like some piercings and dislike others, but again, I'm not going to not be into this chick for such superficial reasoning.

I bring this up because, from my perspective, this has gone on too long. If you'd been here from the beginning you might have been ok voicing the personal criticisms you have, about your own interests in such a game, but now, you're interrupting their vision. You've not directly asked for things to change, which is good, but the implication that you'd like to see them change is there.

A few things I've noticed that people aren't thinking through, even though the Devs have said them.

1.) The characters Dominic, Hitomi, Sierra, and Chione are all playable characters. Much like Game of Thrones swaps perspective from time to time, your perspective will change from one to another as the story advances. I'm gonna be honest here, if you're not into lesbian sex, this game probably isn't for you. It's all optional, sure, but now you're playing through segments with the girls and not doing much of anything but getting the story.

2.) You're gonna see Dominic's face. With the girls being playable there are gonna be scenes where they're in control and see Dom, it's just gonna happen.

3.) This is not your typical romance game. Dominic and his girlfriend are swingers, Hitomi, last I checked has a girlfriend, but she's the slut, the characters aren't faithful romantic partners in the traditional sense. And yes, every piece of side booty that becomes available to the girls is optional, but even if you make them devoted to dad, dad isn't devoted to them.
I take it you are talking to me lol. Well for one I ain't superficial lol I actually work in a strip club in Ireland and am very open-minded. I don't limit myself or let anything influence me either. I just have my favorites and not many even AAA games grab me. I am a sucker for a good story or twist regardless of the game or entertainment bar (cartoon games)
But since we are talking about games. I wouldn't be put off if the game girl had tattoo's and even though I didn't make that comment I can also see from his point of view.

Just the other day a girl walked into our club and all eyes were on her and it was easy to see why. No tattoos, no over the top makeup or piercings and normal dressed and she was stunning. It is more normal to see a girl nowadays with tattoos, over the top makeup and piercings then it is to see a real stand up beauty without the above. So the Natural girls are the rare ones now ;)

Reactions: DarthSeduction

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
I would rather fuck the daughter first and then maybe bribe coerce corrupt blackmail manipulate her into bringing her friends around for some fun times but that would depend on what the friends look like. Usually when I play an incest game I'm going after the family members only if they start screwing someone I tend to kick them out the door and go after the next one. Like BB once the dickless wonder appears I stopped doing anything with the mother at all and basically kicked her to the curb and used her just as a cash cow to get the needed money.
Dominic will not coerce, blackmail or manipulate anyone.. corruption is a given, it's incest... Unlike DmD the daughters actually had a real upbringing and can think for themselves..

Only 'NTR' here is more Polyamory, also it's Girl-on-Girl.. Other than Kyle..
these are from the OP
The theme is father daughter incest, but the daughters, all 3 of them, aren't going to be doe eyed girls obsessed with their daddy, they'll have their own loves and lusts beyond him, just as he will have beyond each of them individually.
One thing that should be taken into account is, dad isn't the only playable character. Each of the girls have choices to make. If you don't want them to choose to take on other relationships, you can choose to have them not take on other relationships. Anytime they pursue another romantic option it will be you pursuing that option. So, you would be pursuing a completely different romance in the body of the girls, not losing the girls to jealousy.
Yes, Girl on Girl NTR is more than possible. However, like I said, it's really hard to characterize this as NTR. In reality its much closer to polyamory.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I take it you are talking to me lol. Well for one I ain't superficial lol I actually work in a strip club in Ireland and am very open-minded. I don't limit myself or let anything influence me either. I just have my favorites and not many even AAA games grab me. I am a sucker for a good story or twist regardless of the game or entertainment bar (cartoon games)
But since we are talking about games. I wouldn't be put off if the game girl had tattoo's and even though I didn't make that comment I can also see from his point of view.

Just the other day a girl walked into our club and all eyes were on her and it was easy to see why. No tattoos, no over the top makeup or piercings and normal dressed and she was stunning. It is more normal to see a girl nowadays with tattoos, over the top makeup and piercings then it is to see a real stand up beauty without the above. So the Natural girls are the rare ones now ;)
I didn't address a single person, because it was not a single person. My main point is that it's ok to not like something, but from my perspective the thread was devolving into developers defending their artistic vision because a small group of people had come in to share in negative opinions. The thread was fast approaching a toxic environment. I wanted to clear up a few things and make certain everyone here understands that it's a little too late to be judging these decisions, and that if you aren't into the vision that has been painstakingly laid out over the course of nearly two months, then maybe this game just isn't for you. That's not a problem, lot's of games aren't for me. But you aren't going to find me in their threads talking about how I don't appreciate the artistic vision of the developer.

QTmodz

Modder
Jun 17, 2017
I didn't address a single person, because it was not a single person. My main point is that it's ok to not like something, but from my perspective, the thread was devolving into developers defending their artistic vision because a small group of people had come in to share in negative opinions. The thread was fast approaching a toxic environment. I wanted to clear up a few things and make certain everyone here understands that it's a little too late to be judging these decisions and that if you aren't into the vision that has been painstakingly laid out over the course of nearly two months, then maybe this game just isn't for you. That's not a problem, lot's of games aren't for me. But you aren't going to find me in their threads talking about how I don't appreciate the artistic vision of the developer.
I didn't know that mate and I only post in threads where I am interested in the game. Just like this 1.
And can fully understand and agree with what you are saying.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

I bring this up, because from my perspective, this has gone on too long. If you'd been here from the beginning you might have been ok voicing the personal criticisms you have, about your own interests in such a game, but now, you're interrupting their vision. You've not directly asked for things to change, which is good, but the implication that you'd like to see them change is there.

1.) The characters Dominic, Hitomi, Sierra, and Chione are all playable characters. Much like Game of Thrones swaps perspective from time to time, your perspective will change from one to another as the story advances. I'm gonna be honest here, if you're not into lesbian sex, this game probably isn't for you. It's all optional, sure, but now you're playing through segments with the girls and not doing much of anything but getting story.

Lucky you! If you don't care about the girl's character, about her past, you have a wide variety to choose from!
But for other like me, the way she dresses, if she has tattoos or piercings, the way she talks, the way she moves, her friends, all these things tell a lot about her character. And her character is the most important thing about anyone. She may look attractive but if her character is not good enough, I wouldn't like to pursue a relationship with her. Her past also tells a lot about her.
So a virgin and feminine girl without tattoos, without piercings, seems a lot more likely to be a faithful, sweet companion than a tomboy girl covered in tattoos, full of piercings and who have been around. But it is as you said "to each their own". I just disagree that character is a superficial thing.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Just a start

Prologue Outfits: Currently going with (will add on later)
Hitomi:

View attachment 89053

View attachment 89052

View attachment 89054

Sierra:

View attachment 89049

Chione:

View attachment 89050

View attachment 89055

View attachment 89051

Sierra:

00-daz3d_upscale-shopper-outfit-for-genesis-3-female_s_.jpg

Chione:

02-rule-of-cute-outfit-for-genesis-8-and-3-females-daz3d.jpg

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
I just disagree that character is a superficial thing.
I disagree that tattoos or any of those things you've listed are a measure of character.

Lucky you! If you don't care about the girl's character, about her past, you have a wide variety to choose from!
Your inability to look past your prejudices about what these superficial things mean about a person's character is not a strength, it's not something you should be defending. You are the one with the character flaw. Not the one with piercings and tattoos, not the girl with sexual experience, and not the fictional characters being crafted in this work of art.

Going forward, in life, in this thread, I hope that you'll stop to think before you allow a superficial trait, like a tattoo, to shape your impression of a person. As long as you allow such things to define people for you you're the one who's in the wrong.

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Just a start

Prologue Outfits: Currently going with (will add on later)
Hitomi:

View attachment 89053

View attachment 89052

View attachment 89054

Sierra:

View attachment 89049

Chione:

View attachment 89050

View attachment 89055

View attachment 89051
Sierra:

View attachment 92598

Chione:

View attachment 92599
Hitomi:

boho-shorts-outfit--01-daz3d.jpg

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Chione looks cute. If nothing else a person can use a idle clicker if they get to something they don't like. I use one when needed for clicker games or if I need to get through or past something fast or if you had to restart the game because a update blew up your saves then you can use it to get there super fast. The one I have can click the mouse 1 time every 1/100 of a second so they can fly right through stuff if needed if they use something like it.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017
I disagree that tattoos or any of those things you've listed are a measure of character.

Tattoos and all of those things I've listed don't establish a person character. They are a good indication, thou.
Your Daughter's Boyfriend Candidates-1.jpg
If you think any of the guys above would be a good candidate to be your daughter's boyfriend, I would disagree. And yes, the tattoos played a big role in this decision.

Your inability to look past your prejudices about what these superficial things mean about a person's character is not a strength, it's not something you should be defending. You are the one with the character flaw. Not the one with piercings and tattoos, not the girl with sexual experience, and not the fictional characters being crafted in this work of art.

Going forward, in life, in this thread, I hope that you'll stop to think before you allow a superficial trait, like a tattoo, to shape your impression of a person. As long as you allow such things to define people for you you're the one who's in the wrong.
Recognizing behavior patterns and other indications are not prejudice since I don't assume a person TO BE bad if she has those bad indicators, I assume they CAN BE bad. If a person prefers to ignore those signs, be my guest, but I don't believe it is a wise choice.
Anyway each person has his/her own way to understand the world around him/her and guide himself/herself in it. I respect your point of view, but I don't share it. People's behavior and chosen appearance are good indicators of their characters, and I didn't find any reason to change my point of view. I'll stop commenting about this subject because it is off topic.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Recognizing behavior patterns and other indications are not prejudice since I don't assume a person TO BE bad if she has those bad indicators, I assume they CAN BE bad. If a person prefers to ignore those signs, be my guest, but I don't believe it is a wise choice.
Anyone can be bad. Again, tattoos by themselves are not an indication of that. I'm not letting you squirrel out of this either, because you're wrong. Those 3 men you posted above, you picked three mugshots, pictures of criminals, who all have ideologically defined imagery tattooed upon their faces. A disturbing half skull face, fangs and a teardrop, a telling symbol in prison, and finally an inverted pentagram on a completely blacked out face. Yes, those tattoos which convey a particular message do inhabit a dark and menacing tone.

One could not apply the same tone or meaning to the flowering vine design on the image provided by the developers as to what they are imagining for Sierra. In fact, quite the contrary, such a tattoo symbolizes life, and growth. It is artistic and intended to be seen for it's beauty, not menace. However you, in your ignorance, choose to group these people in the same category. And you'll likely try to say you do not, however, now that you've built your strawman on these criminals, I'll see you defend it.

None of these superficial items, Tattoos, Piercings, Clothing, Sex Life, have any bearing on a person's morality. Sex, is sex, a tattoo, for the most part, is a work of art, piercings can be either artistic or sexual in nature, and clothing denotes nothing other than a person's comfort with their body. None of them say that a person is unfaithful any more than the chance that they are just in being human does. None of them say that the person's morality is compromised. The only person who's negative in this is you. You who choose to find negativity, who refuses to find perspective. You cannot know who a person is until you give them a chance. As long as you choose to view negatively those who don't fit your view of what a good person is, you continue to be the bad person.