Photographer's Delight - WIP Game Discussion

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
I personally don't mind a few tattoo's it's when it's full body that it starts to look ugly. I bought a few tattoo magazines last year that had tattooed nude females in them and most of them looked really good but the ones with full body stuff I just flipped to the next page.

Dolphin3000

May 9, 2017

I am trying to find out about the game and very hard to follow with your random posts.
Me too, and all my prior posts were about the game until someone kept pushing me about an off topic subject.
Back to what matters, is there an idea about when the game first public release will be available?

♥♦ Xander Salvatore ♣♠

Salvatore Studios
Donor
Feb 11, 2018
Will be a few months tbh.. Need to purchase some assets that we cannot find for free and need some computer upgrades.. So most of our time currently is working at our jobs, but with bills and other living expenses, we cannot save much to get the upgrades.

Reactions: Kane Salvatore

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@"VECTOR" a.k.a 'Clyde'

The topgfx that I linked if you and the others on your team were to make accounts there (account is free) each one of you could try to request something and it may or may not get fulfilled. But it's worth a shot either way. They also have a chat box on the left side that you can use to ask if anyone has seen something like this or something like that.