Unity Completed Pharmacist's Memory [FoxMafura]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

BlueBoy

Mar 20, 2017
You Capture Girls at the citadel like place to the left of the city, but run if you get the police.

Antivash

Aug 25, 2017
get the item called anti-poison that is the hidden item miss any of the 2 and you get the bad end so yeah. anyone knows?
The anti-poison is the potion that increases all stats:

Ultimate potion increased all stats.
Pretty Flower + Purple Flower = Potion 8

abericus

May 29, 2017
Dont finish yui quest make darg-U+ yet, buy all plant, etc in ? without random conversation with random girl,
if you finish yui quest, there is random girl conversation all the time

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

his inventory random, so click back to him to buy plant, etc

cheat money use cheat engine

Diablo123

Apr 15, 2018
Nicely done man! mind if I add this to the guide?
sure, and, since im cant make 100% guide (im have translation project with my friend)

here some of my work:

( o )ogle.com/open?id=1xFtMBYK1S9n_LHbF9JDSCt6DQpD1RwB3
(im love some big breast, dont dare you DELETED them)

note:
im adding craft guide at those link (not yet 100%) and farming bot (but not yet completed too. in case youy wanted to use that bot, and can go to forest, just go to crafting room, then return again to city)

GarryMS

Sep 28, 2017
I don't think you can capture Yui tho. But since the hair/clothes/eyes/skin are random when you meet a new captureable girl, she could look like Yui (the chance are low, but I got one :3 )

And I'm looking for the 2 hidden clothes they said in the pictures, has anyone have any idea?

DuDraig

Oct 6, 2017
I am totally stuck. I've done and delivered Yui's Medicine U, and met creepy smuggler guy at the ? place.
  • The mission says "I can remember nothing, and I don't know where I am. What on earth can I do?"
  • Going to town will only result in girls talking about two recipes and that the work load is increasing.
  • Going to Yui's will only result in the above girls or Yui inviting you to tea.
  • Going to the ? place will only result in the above girls and the creepy smuggler guy buying or selling you stuff.
  • Going to the citadel will only result in a police fight that you must escape, or an empty room.
  • Going to the shop will only result in buying or selling.
  • Going to either the cave or forest will only result in a search for ingredients.
  • Going home, you can make the two recipes given to you by the girls (health and poison), and the basement does nothing.
The story does not progress and you never get the attack button for any girl, just the above quoted dialogues.
How do you progress???

Reactions: Lurker69696969

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
Heres a hacked save. Bear in mind it will probably only work on windows since its a windows registry file because the save files are stored in the registry. Change the file extension from .dat to .reg and just drop it under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KituneMafura\Pharmacist'sMemory using the import option that you can find under file in the top left corner.

I'm having trouble progressing in the game even though I can use cheat engine. I understand how to capture girls and raise their love but I can't fight the police at all despite having like 10 girls with their love maxed out. Any clue how I draw them cards? Maybe I'm just an ultra noob. :coldsweat:

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
I managed to figure out what to do in order to get the girls to fight the police. You have to add them in the console thing where you give them potions by clicking deck unit to the side of their name. Besides my noobs moments, I took Diablo123's research and I completed it. Here ya go. pharmacistmixingguide.JPG

Jul 1, 2017
yeah so, I've got a small problem. the prefumes I buy don't show up in my inventory. Has anyone else got the same problem? any solutions? I'ld like to note that I can buy them as I stated above and the money is spent as well but no perfume.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes