Unity Completed Pharmacist's Memory [FoxMafura]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 7, 2018
After you beat the game (I don't know if any ending works or just the "secret" ending as I couldn't be bothered playing it again) the game resets and enters "New Game+". You basically start over with everything but your stats reset and during random city encounters with girls you will find ones that look like the named characters. So basically it's the same thing but now the game chooses more girl "parts" creating the random encounters, parts that come from Yui and the others. New game+ also removes the non-fight encounters so the grind is a bit quicker.

There is no other way that I know of. Also the game guide has all the alchemy recipes and I don't remember it being wrong with anything.
only this not works for me from guide post........ :
Pretty Flower + Purple Flower = Potion 8 ---> [so, i mixed image of [pink flower + purple flower] ]

Aug 7, 2018
After you beat the game (I don't know if any ending works or just the "secret" ending as I couldn't be bothered playing it again) the game resets and enters "New Game+". You basically start over with everything but your stats reset and during random city encounters with girls you will find ones that look like the named characters. So basically it's the same thing but now the game chooses more girl "parts" creating the random encounters, parts that come from Yui and the others. New game+ also removes the non-fight encounters so the grind is a bit quicker.

There is no other way that I know of. Also the game guide has all the alchemy recipes and I don't remember it being wrong with anything.
yeah anti poison [potion Я+] is = mixed from image of pink flower + red flower , not purple flower....

hmmm i already finish the game once and try start new game from "new game" and from continue with "starred save point", every item is lost, every unit is lost, just like normal new game, except money is carrying out.....
the ending i get is repeated cyrcle ending like on spoiler bottom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
I got the bad, the poison and the standard loop ending.
Do I miss one?
Do you know how to get the bonus dress? (the red one)

sgggrgsr

Feb 12, 2018
words cannot describe who retarded the %'s for everything are in this game
>police chance 11%
>literally get 20 policemen in a row
if you just started this game JUST DOWNLOAD THE FULL SAVE

DADDDAAA

Jan 6, 2018
yeah anti poison [potion Я+] is = mixed from image of pink flower + red flower , not purple flower....

hmmm i already finish the game once and try start new game from "new game" and from continue with "starred save point", every item is lost, every unit is lost, just like normal new game, except money is carrying out.....
the ending i get is repeated cyrcle ending like on spoiler bottom
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well I got the standard "do it again 'cause it was fun ending", the one where you had no antidote and the one where Yui gets taken away.

I heard that something might change if you end up bonding with Yui but spening some "Yui time" doesnt seem to make a difference for me.

Dizarus

Mar 6, 2018
I am getting grey screen when the characters talk, and many things dont have BG.
Is it the download or there something i need to do?

Tentaces1

Jul 22, 2017
Heres a hacked save. Bear in mind it will probably only work on windows since its a windows registry file because the save files are stored in the registry. Change the file extension from .dat to .reg and just drop it under HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\KituneMafura\Pharmacist'sMemory using the import option that you can find under file in the top left corner.

I'm having trouble progressing in the game even though I can use cheat engine. I understand how to capture girls and raise their love but I can't fight the police at all despite having like 10 girls with their love maxed out. Any clue how I draw them cards? Maybe I'm just an ultra noob. :coldsweat:
For those unclear, you need to go into Registry Editor. To do so, search for it in the windows search and then follow the this person's instructions. You're welcome.

High Capacity Birb

Mar 15, 2018
I've violated the laws of alchemy and created a literal chimera of girls. help.

(Mac version)

Whenever I enter the citadel or gates, the sprites of the girls are all stacked upon one another.

edit: Yui doesn't have the problem, I haven't gone too far into the game but my captive girls aren't dissembling.

FruitSmoothie

Jan 22, 2019
I seem to be stuck into fighting the police with no girls. City and Yui's house both have girls but they just spam talk about flowers + red substance that I've already made. The police always try to fight me if I try to enter the castle.

Why the fuck does the game not remember your potions for you? This game is such a mess lol. Feels like the type of dev that didn't consider how people without indepth knowledge of how everything worked would see this game. Some really easy ways to improve this. Where's the mass create button .

Edit: Finally found a girl to fight, I had to enter the castle a dozen times before the "10%" chance of police stopped attacking me. How did we even decide to kidnap girls from what we've seen/done in the story so far?

Last edited:

Dex_Scrub

Jan 18, 2018
Is this game just capture the girls? I don't really need to find the "long and thin plants" and "red substance"?

Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
Does anyone have an updated version with bug fixes? Mine goes to a black screen after the Sonia fight

Edit: Nevermind, seemed to be an issue with fullscreen

Last edited:

Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
Also, here's the official guide for anyone that needs it, which for some reason doesn't exist on the current site anymore.

Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
I've found what the police encounter % is actually for:
1608662195027.png
1608662254426.png
1608662315067.png

I used a stat potion on myself while in battle with a grill, that probably contributed to it since I never encountered any police beforehand. After going to places the encounter probability/user danger goes down.

Shidouuu

Nov 27, 2018
Protip: In Cheat Engine, the value that I found to be the easiest to change was the money. Change that and now you have unlimited money to spend at the shop and the shopkeeper, which basically means you can get unlimited amounts of any non-craftable item.

1608664882522.png

Last edited:
2.00 star(s) 4 Votes