Unity Completed Pharmacist's Memory [FoxMafura]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Draghough

May 26, 2017
RE215776_img_smp1.jpg

Overview:
When you come to your senses, you find yourself in the Magic Country, that is totally unfamiliar to you.

In this beautiful yet somewhat sorrowful world, you meet a girl like destined as such.

You are being taken into, guided by the girl, the depth of a mysterious would...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Updated: Feb/14/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: ? (Not confirmed)
Language: Japanese and English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Log:

Extra Info:

Download:
---
A Mac build can be found on post #88 , shared by @forbidden101v

---
RE215776_img_smp2[1].jpg RE215776_img_smp3[1].jpg setumei2[1].jpg

Last edited:

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
What was that one game... people called it head pat simulator. I think it was actually alled uhm... Life with a slave or something like that.

This reminds me a lot of that. I mean it's a totally different game but just that weird ass feeling the game gives you.

Reactions: ponyguy

Horalover

May 7, 2017
What was that one game... people called it head pat simulator. I think it was actually alled uhm... Life with a slave or something like that.

This reminds me a lot of that. I mean it's a totally different game but just that weird ass feeling the game gives you.
I think you're talking about the VN Teaching Feeling. It was a game where you basically just patted the girl's head several times until you had sex.
I think the developers are different but the art style somewhat feels similar.... Maybe it's the eyes?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah, art reminds me of Teaching Feeling too.
Restraint, captivity and card battles? I'm in.

uradamus

Jan 4, 2018
This is definitely a different dev than Teaching Feeling, which was made by FreakilyCharming, who also released the cyclops dating VN, Love at First Sight, under the dev name Creepy Cute on Steam. That dev uses a much more painterly style for their assets. This looks too smoothed out and clean to be something from him. But whoever made this was probably at least in part drawing some inspiration from those games' style.

Reactions: Taz1800 and ponyguy

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So any one figure it out took me ages to sort out there was a hatch under the rug now I am stuck at the explore the country mission I explored it all I thought... I sorted out how to make "Drag" but no idea how to use it...

tuwe

Feb 25, 2018
I see the girls when i go the castle or city but there is no option to attack? Do i have to wait for a specific event?

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes