Unity Completed Pharmacist's Memory [FoxMafura]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

collectioner

Sep 19, 2017
so there is a list with all the combinations that you get potions and other things? in special perfume (cuz it is expensive) and i see a dialog in town that always says "thin and long plants" and "red liquid", what is this red liquid? (i tried the one in store and failed) and what i need to do now? after i gave the U+ potion i dont know what to do

Reactions: mrmaxzaza

Justanx

Donor
Feb 3, 2017
Cool game, but can't figure it out, i will wait for a "SMRT" person to give us a hint. Basically just making potions and searching. Looked at the city and can't find out what to click.

Sarix

Jun 14, 2017
as much as i would like to play this...the DL links dont work for me..keeps saying file is damaged

caju

Oct 5, 2017
If you were as confused as me after getting the poison. Go back into the main room and click the lower right corner of the carpet.
Thats where my game ended :p
Not sure I am ready to re-download since I got that far and then just deleted the whole thing

Sep 4, 2017
I captured a girl, sprayed her with lovepotions until she had maximum love but I still need to spray her with love potion to open the sex menu?
It makes no sense.

May 10, 2017
You got my attention simply for having a art style that reminds me of Teaching Feeling
Teaching Feeling might have been a pat simulator. But it somehow still had more gameplay and was more fun than most hentai games with generic Daz models lol
Anyway lemme give this game a go~

Reactions: gdx95

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
Teaching Feeling might have been a pat simulator but it had more content than this plus the story...well disappointing..

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes