Unity Completed Pharmacist's Memory [FoxMafura]

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Reapergod36

Jun 23, 2017

Whenever I see a picture like this, I see it as a sign of lack of effort. As a lot of these made-to-be-bought hentai games are really low effort.

wardeco

Jul 29, 2017
I've tried the mega link and the doko, but when I try to extract it says the archive is damaged for some reason. I'll try the zippy link now...

Edit: Nops, no luck, I get the same message. Tried extracting with 7zip and WinRAR.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I've tried the mega link and the doko, but when I try to extract it says the archive is damaged for some reason. I'll try the zippy link now...

Edit: Nops, no luck, I get the same message. Tried extracting with 7zip and WinRAR.
Do you have the latest version of 7zip or WinRAR?

Keros

Jun 2, 2017
Bottom of map you get into the forest and find meat and other plants. Can kidnap girls, but this is way too grindy. Don't know how many will keep their attention span to wandering about. Will try some more.

Fed

May 14, 2017
This game could be good but without any kind of explanation or tutorial and the weird ui it's kind of hard to actually play the game.

Draghough

May 26, 2017
That doesn't show you how to make perfume. That shows you what to mix with perfume.
The perfume can be bought from the shop , you can make money by selling any potions or raw materials. And i didn't manage to make one , probably you can't so i only made the stats and poison pots
The dev gives tips only for potions that can be use on captured girls to boost their stats, the best one is the green 8 shaped potion , the purple one bellow is used to increase the love

as pony said try getting the winrar even if its the trial version , you will only be bothered by a small popup when you start winrar

Reactions: Skyzenski

Priestie

Oct 24, 2017
I see the girls when i go the castle or city but there is no option to attack? Do i have to wait for a specific event?

Okay I figured it out, you have to progress the main story line by finding the ??? location on the map. Spoiler alert, it is just below the city, and unmarked until you hover over it.

Jan 7, 2018
This game looks good but still needs a lot of polish.
Got high hopes if the developer is still working on this
Working on a guide as it is very unintuitive to play.

The Inclusive Guide to
(Work in Progress)

Getting Started
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Love the confusing stat (Love potion explanation)

Compounding (Making) a Potion

Potions Recipes
See Part 2 for more

Jan 7, 2018
The Inclusive Guide to (Part Dos)
(Work in Progress)
Images are limited to 20 per post hence
I made a part 2 for the extra images.

Captives

Fighting the Police

Things to note for the different endings

GreatNinja

Feb 25, 2018
Nice guide and finished the game just have 2 w max atk and poison bottle to win everything in game

just dmg the enemy and they will have 50 hp left soon after kill the new card the enemy bring then if it has 1 hp kill w poison then defeat boss. its also fine to have only 1 max atk unit but bring a lot of poison maybe 10 bring morein case of double set or triple set by enemy or just reset and hope they only do a single set

my problem is well the ending i dunno how to get Yui or get the item called anti-poison that is the hidden item miss any of the 2 and you get the bad end so yeah. anyone knows?

Jan 7, 2018
Get the item called anti-poison that is the hidden item miss any of the 2 and you get the bad end so yeah. anyone knows?
Thanks the battle guide will add it in.

Have you tried Poison and Jewel?
Or the other options
Poison and Perfume (Full HP item)
Poison and Poison (Maybe)

Poison and Jewel is in one of the screenshot, but it never shown what it makes.
Might be the antidote?

I was trying to get Cheat engine working to test the recipes with unlimited item but couldn't figure it out.

2.00 star(s) 4 Votes