greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Is there a way to enable debug mode for a game thats already started?
This Twine (v2.x) based game is built using the SugarCube (v2.12.1) story format, and you can use that story format's built in SugarCube debugging object within your web-browser's built in Developer Console to access parts of the game.

You will probably want to use the SugarCube.State.variables object reference to access the collection of known variables (and their current values) for the current moment in the game's story-line.

Reactions: nicknicola

eriador

Mar 10, 2017
New Version 0.77r has been posted here :

Also on an unrelated note I really wonder if some of you have altered the game ? I'm thinking replacing images / mods ? I started to do it to have consistent characters for the mother / Techer / therapist and friends with pictures depending on state but let's admit it I'm a lazy fuck and I will never finish it :D

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
0.77r

Changelog:
  • Fixed bugs with punishments for chores.
  • Player can choose how to do chores :
- Rush through - highest chance to mess up, but takes least time
- Slightly slacking as usual - balanced choice
- Take time and do it properly - takes twice as long, but reliable
  • Tweaked way how Guardian deals with the strap-on. Current scene available only through task from Teacher, but it will be incorporated in reward-punishment system for Guardian with proper build up.
@wynin

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Do you have to start a new game to access the other room types? Seems like you can only buy a few of the basic ones.

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
Is there any end of the story for this game???
In my experience no.
Even after maxing out all stats and relationships/perversions you will keep receiving more quests/demands from miss Buxtom (teacher), while Therapist and Friend will keep repeating same actions.
Tried debug skipping to day 100 or 100 days later, but nothing happened.

Frankdeboner

Oct 6, 2017
In my experience no.
Even after maxing out all stats and relationships/perversions you will keep receiving more quests/demands from miss Buxtom (teacher), while Therapist and Friend will keep repeating same actions.
Tried debug skipping to day 100 or 100 days later, but nothing happened.
Ooo.. Ok, btw story end if teacher report to principal and mc going to military boarding school cmiiw

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
0.77ss

Changelog (repeat from 0.77s):
  • Most of game-breaking errors fixed.
  • PC now have to actually ask to return confiscated things (XBox, vibrator).
  • Guardian reaction for PC's private time now more variable.
  • Guardian could have some fun with confiscated vibrator.
  • Few fun scenes with XBox.
  • Reward route for Guardian stages 3-4-5 is ready.
Text for new scenes is still pretty rough and undergoing correcting and polishing.

In case you don't want to miss new scenes or something working not as intended, here is how things should work
Game heavy spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

U

User_269627

I'm having trouble with the images - I downloaded the .zip from Mega and opened up the html file in Chrome, but unless I go in and manually open each of the individual images ahead of time, they won't load in the game. As much as I could go through and open each image so they load in the game properly, I don't know that I have the right fix for that, or if that fix will be permanent (needs to be done every time I open the game, thus far).

Is this an issue on my end that I am doing something wrong and need to fix it?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Version 0.77t

Changelog (repeat from 0.77s):
  • Chores fail chance slightly balanced.
  • Lazy-rebellious route for Guardian stages 3-4 implemented.
  • Minor tweaks to scenes.
  • Few alternative versions for male clothes (casual, boxers, shoes).
  • Minor visual additions to some scenes.
I finally finished Guardian early stages and though I probably would polish and expand scenes to account special conditions, my focus now will be on reworking Boyfriend fork.

U

User_269627

It would be great to have the friend react to more than just the clinic changes - showing up in a dress vs regular clothes ought to prompt a response.

Reactions: megancd
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes