minchion

Dec 7, 2017
Someone who can help me? I don't know how to do the perversion 7 of my guardian: "Any other choices with guardian's boyfriend." thnx for replying.

Last edited:

Commando

Oct 13, 2016
Hi guys, is there any info about drawn avatar update?

Hey people,

Avatar drawn folder has been previously upload here to f95. I am not sure how current it is. However hitting F12 to go into dev mode shows no image asset loading errors. However, YMMV!

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
Depends which selfie. The "kissie selfie" is in the mall bathroom for example.
Other selfies require certain clothes to be worn - the nightie selfie for example.

Frankdeboner

Oct 6, 2017

Hey people,

Avatar drawn folder has been previously upload here to f95. I am not sure how current it is. However hitting F12 to go into dev mode shows no image asset loading errors. However, YMMV!
Thank you for your response, but what i mean is the update file (improvement on the file / avatar)

Demento56

Oct 8, 2017
One one playthrough I somehow triggered a morning event to stay limp in the chastity cage (this was post-vibro plug guardian stage) but I haven't been able to find it again since, what am I missing?

acid_11

Aug 12, 2017

Hey people,

I think the problem is the actual game not being the the patreon version, i.e. not using these images.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
The HTML is always the Patreon version, it calls the images from the avatar folder. They are omitted from the public versions, just copy them in and click the mode change, top right.

Vavonmach

Jul 14, 2017
AprilRyan post_id=434961 time=1516304683 user_id=26535 said:
Just want to tell everyone that I'm alive and well, mostly.

Sadly there wasn't much of progress due to some crazy stuff, but I'm still around. I resumed working on scenes from December and found that I really don't like some of them. Rewrote some parts, then more, and more. For some reason I just couldn't get it right, but at least it is better than initial weird mess. Now I'm hesitant about rereading other, older scenes, afraid to stuck tweaking and fixing them forever.

It will pass, just need to get some momentum and focus on characters.

I really appreciate all ideas and support from all of you. I will try to show and reply here more often.
From tfgamesite.

Nej_Aldrig

Dec 6, 2017
How to get a last "slut" room interiors? "Bdsm" and others. Thnx for replying.
You need to invest in decorations while still a man. Buy at shop, then spend time decorating.

One one playthrough I somehow triggered a morning event to stay limp in the chastity cage (this was post-vibro plug guardian stage) but I haven't been able to find it again since, what am I missing?
It may have something to do with the minigame with the guardian in the morning. IIRC.

Personally I dont get why that scene is still in there, nor why it have impacts down the line. It's just bad.

Andrea Lafatto

Jan 26, 2018
GAME VERY MUCH, VERY BEAUTIFUL !!

I only reach the joy of this game, but I think it's fantastic!

I'd like to suggest a bit of improvement, if I can:
- Some other photos (real or 3d) when I look in the mirror, to show my changes (in the body, in makeup, in the dress, etc.).
- I see that I can only wear the first item I buy at the mall (dress, shoes, underwear) for each type of this (I mean if I buy two or three different g-strings, I can only choose the first one when I dress myself): It could be interesting to choose between the different ones in my "inventory".
- I do not see, in the intimate shop, bra or stocking or garter belt or swimsuit or other sexy underwear ... Could you add them?
- Another suggestion could be that of a hormone therapy for breast growth, feminization of the face and body, penis reduction: a doctor or a clinic could be useful ...

Thank you!!
You are great!!!

Reactions: Lost_Soldiers

Andrea Lafatto

Jan 26, 2018
Hi all,
I've continued ti play with 0.78 versione and I see It is quite good: dress set is a good idea; also bedroom and drower are good idea, but It could be improved...

I reach, I suppose, the last piece of the game: It is quite boring! I suppose the plot should be developed a little more...

I think you can add some other things:
- some other methods to get money: working in the street or in the mall toilet, working in shop (a little more), give tuo someone favor and services ...
- therapist could have a improved role in second parte of the game: perheps could suggest to meet a doctor for your transition...
- Doctor can suggest hormones therapy and you can be surprised with body changes...
- A new development could be bisexuality: you can be fucked and olso fuck someone (Guardian, friend, teacher)...
- Some other things to buy foto and posters for your bedroom (teenager posters, for boy and girl); some other dresses and intimate (bra and sexy underwear); some other beauty option (artistic intimate hair depilation, intimate pircing); some other adult games (and be able to use it ... for exemple the very big didlo you cannot use it, even if it is in your drower).
- More photos/3Ddrowing for every situation (body grown, sexual activity, shopping, school).
- Other option for game evolution could be SRS and a new life (as slutty or lesbian or bisexual or ...)

... I don't know if these ideas reach developers, I hope someone could give it to them ;););) ...

Also graphic could be improved: I see that much work was done between .77 and .78 release ...

I love this game!!

Reactions: CuriousG08
3.60 star(s) 41 Votes