HTML - Perverted Education [v1.3301] [April Ryan]

1. 3.00 star(s)

robin312

The story of development of this game is actually very sad

2020 - the project lead and main developer leaves the project
    2021 - new policy and inability to fund required sum to swich to another funding site kills almost all good content in this game

RIP PE :cry:

PS out of curiosity I tried to find some 2020 release of this game - still avaible on this site. Old code was better: it was more clean and concise from my point of view
  2. 5.00 star(s)

Narcolepticcat1

The GOAT of all tf games. Extremely good storyline setting and interactions. Sometimes I just think about what happens with Ashley to get myself hard when I'm having trouble with my girlfriend. The dev is slow. Miserably so. But I regularly give them money because they deserve it. Can't wait for this game to be finished someday.
  3. 5.00 star(s)

mailn2

Removed content has been restored, which makes most of the added content since it was removed much more interesting (the two plots now run in parallel) Worth playing if you've never played. Writing is some of the best in the genre
  4. 1.00 star(s)

John _Stamos

Game used to be great, total piece of shit now, most of the good content removed, weird focus on cheerleader story line. Bring back the removed content or shut it down and stop trying to milk your patreon subscribers
  5. 2.00 star(s)

Diasenner

Have had a slight return to good habits with actively bringing the cut content back, but too little too late. Over emphasis on this goddamn cheerleader storyline while the rest needs lots of work is inexcusable. I hear it's because the original developer/writer left and whoevers left has a boner for cheerleaders. Either way, used to be one of the greats, has been ran into the ground with greed and lazy release schedule to milk people. 2/10.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

Maleficx

"your ass used to be beautiful"
    from masterpiece to trash
    the game was good a long time ago
    right now its sterile and unplayable peace of mediocre shit
    devs probably removed everything related to unveiling sex action to fit in the new Patreon policy
  7. 1.00 star(s)

pronlove

Oh how far this game has fallen. IT used to be one of the greatest in it genre but now it has stripped itself of everything that made it good. Wheter it is to adhere to patreon rules or something else they really ruined the game.
  8. 2.00 star(s)

robertronald

Not much to say that others haven’t already, but just wanted to further the sentiment so that new players don’t waste their time on the newest version. If you want to play the game, play the legacy version. Otherwise, avoid this game unless and until the devs reimplement the old purpose and content.
  9. 2.00 star(s)

mayo777

[v1.3100]
    what the hell happened to this game.
    miniscule updates i don't mind, small team and IRL matters and such.
    but to have stripped this game of all the fun without even providing a "unofficial" way to patch it back in?
    now its just a task simulator with overly repetitive tasks and no flavour
  10. 2.00 star(s)

Golden Idiot

Version: v1.29.01

Came back to play this game after a long time, what the hell happened to this game? It had a distinct story that was actually pretty fun to get through, now i see nothing of the story. This game become some sort of dating sandbox sim with no direction or point.

Great game, atleast it used to be in the past.
  11. 2.00 star(s)

thelaughsareking

For the reasons others have said - this game is no longer worth playing if you remember the older content. Until such time as the OP has a lewdpatcher link or similar, not worth playing for anyone who is aware of what it once was.
  12. 5.00 star(s)

ebrq

An amazing experience even though it was a bit tedious at times. For example some tasks were hard to complete due to a lack of instructions and it caused me to fuck up a couple of times but otherwise the game delivers on all aspects.
  13. 2.00 star(s)

Crazyhermit9000

i hate to give it 2 stars it was a great game before they removed all the blackmailing content because of patron rules T_T but now it's kinda meh worthy R.I.P peverted education you will be missed T_T
  14. 2.00 star(s)

rtkamb

As others have stated, this used to be an amazing game, but it's nothing more than a shadow of its self anymore. It went from being a sissy corruption game to a whore life sim, where you just start as a guy.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

someoldguy

A once-great game that has been stripped of much of what made it fun in order to remain on Patreon. No longer worth the play time, which is a real shame. The whole game was driven by the coercion themes, with blackmail and hypnosis playing part. Now it's nothing like as exciting.
  16. 2.00 star(s)

Veryperverse

The game has gotten worse as time goes on. Not sure if its the Patreon reason, but it just isnt worth the grind that it used to be. Hopefully this will be fixed in the future. I'll maybe come back and take a look in a year or so.
  17. 2.00 star(s)

GS523523

2/5 - DNF, but it did get me off.

This isn't so much a game as it is a kinetic novel. The only way you'll be able to play this is to use the walkthrough and follow it exactly step by step. There is pretty much nothing you can do, no extra scenes for you to see, that are not in the walkthrough. Combined with the fact that you have next to no choice in the way these scenes play out, I believe this would have been better off as a literotica story or a kinetic vn.

+ The writing is good.

- This is a subjective complaint, but it pisses me off how much of a sissy the mc is. At one point you are given a "choice" (gameover if no) of whether to wear panties to school or go to detention, and mc chooses to wear panties. I get sissy games aren't supposed to have strong characters, but when you make the mc this pathetic, he becomes completely unrelatable.

EDIT: I was reviewing an old version. It appears that after v0.99 devs changed the game to remove all "dark" themes, such as blackmail. So now instead of being threatened with detention if you don't wear panties to school, you are just politley asked to wear them.
  18. 5.00 star(s)

dsp0

I have to say that the last two negative reviews are just unfair. They sound like disgruntled fans that did not get what they wanted. Honestly this is one of the best sissification games on the site. I am also split about the later content, but what the other reviewers do not realize is that it is very hard to add to a sissification story when the protagonist is already for all intents and purposes a sissy. If you have not tried this game before by all means give it a go. PS. I played an earlier version first and later replayed the 0.96, so certainly after the 0.7 as the other reviewer suggested.
  19. 2.00 star(s)

tehqu1

This game was fantastic, until the new devs took over and have slowly been moving it away from what I liked about it in the first place. PE to me was all about the forced transformation of the protagonist by a manipulative kinky woman in a position of authority. It has now turned into a much "safer" story. That's fine if you're into that kind of thing, but this has removed most of the kink and tension from the story. I'd rather go back to 0.7 or so, before the cheerleader stuff started being added.

Edit: A little fairer tone. I still really don't like the direction, matter of taste I guess...
  20. 1.00 star(s)

Deleted member 2380185

It is sad to see a good game like this cave like it did, I was so looking forward to a new update but what I got was junk. The Devs not only sold themselves out but they sold the players out. To make a dollar they took out everything that the players liked about the game and put a pale shadow of the game's former glory. I for one will not be playing this game anymore. So long to a good game and hello to a piece of garbage.