pcg50

Jul 3, 2017
i know , my complaint that part is mandotary and
Solutions for the guardian and coach minigame in this post:
maybe i wasn't clear i have a document with that solution i am saying that i have to basically do it as a chore because the gay elements aren't for me and i skip the rest

egib

Apr 21, 2017
I also liked the game, although it would be very nice to have more choices / story branches.

For instance, I would like to have the possibility to escape the madness at some point and become romantically involved with my best friend or somebody else "normal", like Miss Willow's assistant.

The "ending" is now a bit too extreme, in my opinion.

And of course the game would massively benefit from better visuals.
Even something done with TK17 for example would already be much better.
If I knew how to insert or replace the pictures, I might even try to have a go myself.
How do you get the ending ?

Pervie-Dan

May 1, 2017
AprilRyan just released bugfix 0.77c over at tfgamessite (sorry, my lurker account needs still more posts, so no link) that adresses a bug with the beauty salon in no images mode - maybe that's a solution to your issue?

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
Bugfix 0.77c

Link to html only:

Link to images + html:
  • Fixed bug with Salon in 'no images' mode.
  • Hopefully fixed illusive bug with items selection in store.
  • Fixed minor bugs with Maid talk
d2d31b1574b92ea24b269b1e5882e693--otters-funny-animal-heads.jpg otter tax

215303j

How do you get the ending ?
Well, there is no ending scene (that's why I wrote "ending" between "") but the game simply doesn't seem to progress beyond the deviancy levels in the walktrough (in the OP).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
update 0.77f

Changelog:
  • Proper quick sets for clothes. Player now can customize and rename quick sets of clothes. For now it is limited to few default presets with alternatives (casual, school, nightwear), but I will add generic custom slots after receiving initial feedback on functionality.
  • Item images by default are smaller, but follow certain structure (left-right from top to bottom): outwear-earrings, underwear-chastity, footwear-butt plug.
  • Massive proofread and scenes corrections.
B-sHDwnUcAAzwvJ.jpg otter tax

Reactions: CuriousG08 and TCMS

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
images + html
html

0.77g

hangelog:
  • Wardrobe system tweaked.
  • Teacher inspection scene cleaned up.
  • 'Shemales mode' - optional mode, which player can select at start of the game. It replaces essential males by shemales.
(From April)ps: I think that such number of shemales in the game breaks immersion, so this game mode is mostly for those who strongly dislike some unavoidable scenes in the original version.
I plan to make 'no males' mode eventually, which would focus purely on femdom and have slightly different progression. Working on 'shemales mode' gave me some perspective on adding gender variations in scenes.

images (12).jpg otter tax

Cislad

Aug 19, 2017
images + html
html

0.77g

hangelog:
  • Wardrobe system tweaked.
  • Teacher inspection scene cleaned up.
  • 'Shemales mode' - optional mode, which player can select at start of the game. It replaces essential males by shemales.
(From April)ps: I think that such number of shemales in the game breaks immersion, so this game mode is mostly for those who strongly dislike some unavoidable scenes in the original version.
I plan to make 'no males' mode eventually, which would focus purely on femdom and have slightly different progression. Working on 'shemales mode' gave me some perspective on adding gender variations in scenes.

View attachment 17102 otter tax
So are the shemales trans or just girls with dicks? Cause girls with dicks would be pretty neat and without "any" "immersion" breaking

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
@ThorMcBalbo please @ other mods when you have newer versions. With all the irl shit I can't be bothered to look at so many threads.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017

Update 0.77o - link in my signature.

No 'html only' upload since it's mostly visual update.

Changelog:
  • Room and private drawer visuals. PC now can customize his room.
  • Guardian now reacts on how PC doing his chores.
  • Chores can be failed now (depends on worn items and horniness of player), it can cause interesting reaction from Guardian.
  • Fixed some bugs and added new ones.
from april :ps: Hello everyone, I've struggled with finding time to properly read thread for a while due to health problems of someone dear to me. Everything is good now, so I'm back and slowly going through all feedback, suggestions and bug reports that I've missed.

@wynin

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 40 Votes