CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Nah, the tag is correct and needs to stay.

Why? Because Stefany very much did NTR to Oliver back when she was pushing him as hard as she could co she could suck and fuck Arnold any time she wished. NTR is when a partner of the person affected willingly does acts that they know will cause emotional impact and distress on their partner. Stefany did this at least twice in the beginning; 1) when she hid what she was doing but very clearly appeared (did) a BJ on Arnold in the tub when washing him. 2) When Oliver was looking through the keyhole Stefany deliberately went well beyond what they agreed she would do when she and Oliver talked about it before, such as (depending on who you ask( either faking, or having full blown fucking with Arnold well before they said it was ok.

Now some will downplay what Stefany did, saying that it was all agreed on beforehand but it wasn't. The supposedly faux fucking scene for example, and I say faux (fake) because Oliver himself *knows* she is really fucking Arnold although he doesn't want to admit to himself that she is. He alas, like a coward, refuses to actually confirm with her if she did or not after the fact. But as written in the story she was expressing exactly the same sounds and body movements that she does when fucked so it was clear Arnold was fucking her, unprotected, well before their 'approved' episode when they come back from the boss.

Basically the NTR here is that Stefany was deliberately doing things with Arnold, including BJ and sex, before they agreed she could go that far, for the simple purpose to hurt Oliver and make him go beyond his comfort zone so he would ultimately agree to her wishes to fuck anyone she wants. If you want to say "but Oliver wanted it!" I say go back and actually read the story of what Oliver is saying to himself and the pain he felt in his chest at seeing the (supposedly) fake fucking she was doing. He very much was in shock and pain that she did that without approval or asking, and thay pretty much broke whatever resistance he had to her fucking and she took the full reigns of the relationship at that time and the story has never looked back.

Stefany is really the MC of the story, until the dev tried to retcon in the last few releases and have it more balanced, but she very much did NTR against her supposedly loved husband, to get to a place where she wanted to be. The dev may write more comments form her recently that she loves Oliver and is only doing things for him, but really she's just grooming him and keeping him pacified so he doesn't realize what's going on and reject it. Same thing with her getting more women for him and 'allowing' him to have more sexual relations. She's controlling the show and is not doing NTR now because she doesn't need to, Oliver is broken and she can do what she wants because he accts her as a slut and likes it, when that wasn't at all what he wanted in the beginning when they talked about it. It was to be very controlled and only when they both agreed to a couples or swapping/swinging idea.

So the tag fits and was correctly applied and should stay.
The only person getting fucked in this game is Oliver.

He opened the door to Stefany and she went on in and shut the door behind her and locked it, his reluctance to say no in the end cost him, obviously the game gives you choices and this is what you get for not saying no.

He knew she was extremely close to Arnold and she viewed him as a father figure and they were spending an awful lot of time together at home/spa and his cock was never too far away from her.

There were scenes/dialogue that left me wondering if more was happening at the home/spa then Stefany told Oliver plus terminating video calls suddenly and picture messages were sent later and later.

She was lusting after Arnold's cock and once she sucked it, she routinely sucked it and swallowed, then she fucked him as much as she could.

Old/Young men with big cocks became the main pleasure givers vaginally and she dabbled with one off men/women that took her fancy, I think Mario is the only main character she hasn't had, bad for him I suppose.

Oliver was being pushed out sexually and not in the room when things happened, he was reduced to Stefanys pussy/ass a lot less then he had been previously and other women's pussies.

Basically Oliver fucked Oliver.

Last edited:

Krysis_here

Apr 19, 2023
Hey 4ksoft, how about Stepfany getting a loving doggie to play with??
Nice Idea, I was thinking better Fuck her in Doggy Style, Role-Play as well. She can do in The Public Places Where She met with Different Men and interact with them. Then Some Doggy Style Sex scenes :love:, As in this Game So far Tags have been decided but Hunky men Fucking Stefany in Doggy Style will be another Level :devilish:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PerfectHousewife-2024.03
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I have to say that I was disappointed in the last update. I really loved this game when it first came out. Just like Exciting Games it's one of the few that they share everything and enjoy the experience. The husband isn't some little dicked cuck and the wife seems to truly love him. But, and you knew there would be a but, I just think the game needs to progress a little farther. While I'm not one of those who think the FMC should be fucking behind the MC's back I do think it needs something to make the story more interesting. I'm hoping the scenes in the upcoming release where she has to "distract" the bank manager may be something new. It will be interesting to see how far this goes and how she and the MC feel about it afterwards. Does this open up more adventures or do they realize they just want to stick to the small circle of partners? I thought in the update before this one where the FMC just teases four different guys and leaves them high and dry was more cruel than playful. I just worry the game becomes a "scene with Eric", "scene with Arnold" followed by MC scene with Eric's mother, followed by a threesome with the MC, FMC and the Asian woman. Been there, done that. Anyway, that's just my opinion, doesn't make it right, doesn't make it wrong, just makes it mine.

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
So, guys, before I download this update, would anyone let me know which of the characters got sexual content added? Thank you very much fellas. Have fun! I'm hoping it's the kid or maybe the old dude.

Last edited:

Alexy Jade

Feb 9, 2019
I would like them to give you the option with everyone of only with a condom, I like scenes of that type I feel that it gives the mc a little autonomy apart from the fact that if he wants them to fuck fmc but with some I would prefer that it was only with a condom since only the closest "friends" can be given that privilege of making it raw, Besides, I like that it is a kind of exciting game where both agree on their naughty games.

Reactions: lurifix

Smartch

Mar 23, 2018
Jesus Christ, just play the game and stop making book long comments about NTR/cucking etc. We all know what it is, we all know what to except just by title, you don't even need to read tags. Game is one of the best in this genre and just let the author deliver his art here. Stop being a whiney offended little bitch about everything. It's a game, not reality, it's art a perverted art but art just as any good game is.

May 15, 2022
I have sound problems in the game, the sound is in the game but it does not work and I have everything updated in Windows, I open the sound file and it works but it does not activate when it is in game

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
I will say I kind of have to agree its getting stale with a repeat of the same types of scenes. The end was kind of anti-climactic for so many people evolved. I loved it in the beginning had and still has a lot of potential for many different scenarios. But the main kicker for me is still no creampie from anyone other then the husband. I personally thought the scene with Dante was the perfect opportunity for it. The longer it drags out the less impactful the creampie will be. People talking the mc is a wuss yet he gets just as much puss as any of them. The wife is even bringing them to him.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes