CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
First time poster.

What does NTR mean ?.

My own opinion on the storyline is that Stefany outside of the game story has sampled Arnold's cock at the old address.

The invite for Arnold to come to the new house was either made by Stefany or via subtle suggestion to the husband.

Obviously the husband knows nothing of Stefanys prior interaction with Arnold and via subtle suggestion to the husband the tease of Arnold begins with Stefany faking reluctance.

Even though there should've been agreement between husband and wife about any moves made on Arnold, she fucked him in the bedroom, personally I thought she gave herself away by doing this.

The keyhole peeping makes no sense to me, she tested him as soon as she finished with Arnold and he told her the truth, I think the option to lie should've been offered and then see if Stefany told the truth.

As mentioned in the forum the husbands cock wasn't doing it for her and she knew Arnold had a bigger cock and she has pushed her husband into more and more ever since.

The real winners are Arnold and Stefany, because they can fuck etc now with the husband knowing, which ultimately was the end goal all along, make it her husbands decision but really he was out manoeuvred into it.

Regards.

Last edited:

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
First time poster.

What does NTR mean ?.

My own opinion on the storyline is that Stefany outside of the game story has sampled Arnold's cock at the old address.

The invite for Arnold to come to the new house was either made by Stefany or via subtle suggestion to the husband.

Obviously the husband knows nothing of Stefanys prior interaction with Arnold and via subtle suggestion to the husband the tease of Arnold begins with Stefany faking reluctance.

Even though there should've been agreement between husband and wife about any moves made on Arnold, she fucked him in the bedroom, personally I thought she gave herself away by doing this.

The keyhole peeping makes no sense to me, she tested him as soon as she finished with Arnold and he told her the truth, I think the option to lie should've been offered and then see if Stefany told the truth.

As mentioned in the forum the husbands cock wasn't doing it for her and she knew Arnold had a bigger cock and she has pushed her husband into more and more ever since.

The real winners are Arnold and Stefany, because they can fuck etc now with the husband knowing, which ultimately was the end goal along, make it her husband decision but really he was out manoeuvred into it.

Regards.
I 100% agree on this, Stef and Arnold probably have fuck before this relationship.

SunDogSun

Sep 11, 2017
First time poster.

What does NTR mean ?.

The real winners are Arnold and Stefany, because they can fuck etc now with the husband knowing, which ultimately was the end goal along, make it her husband decision but really he was out manoeuvred into it.

Regards.
Is this written by AI or a lawyer ?! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Creativemind

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Is this written by AI or a lawyer ?! :ROFLMAO:
Nothing like that lol, it's just my thoughts on the background and storyline.

After she played with the boss, the first thing she did was fuck Arnold multiple times in her bedroom in front of the husband and she told him not to be involved, just to watch, a very big fuck you to the husband.

This was saying Arnold is who I want to make me cum vaginally.

She did the same after she played with the husband and Mrs Sakura, she woke Arnold up and fucked him, she again didn't want her husband involved by lying on top of him, so Arnold could fuck her deep, plus she showed alot of concern for Arnold when she thought something was wrong.

She also told Erik to wear a condom the next time after she basically encouraged him with the hugs etc and stuck her ass in his face, when she and the husband went to his house.

The husband has been played and Stefany is telling him what's going to happen, it's no longer being agreed by both.

Her preference is Arnold/Erik due to cock size for vaginal sex as they do it for her,

Last edited:

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I 100% agree on this, Stef and Arnold probably have fuck before this relationship.
I could be wrong though lol and it simply started when Arnold came to stay.

She simply saw the size of Arnold's cock when she's assisting him and then Arnold started fingering her in the bedroom/spa, the pretence of teasing Arnold went out the window and she fucked him.

The English text is poorly done at times, after Stefany had Arnold in his bedroom, the exchange between her and the husband later to me was very confusing, did she or did she not fuck Arnold.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Pich168

Fascorslolen

Sep 2, 2023
First time poster.

What does NTR mean ?.

The real winners are Arnold and Stefany, because they can fuck etc now with the husband knowing, which ultimately was the end goal all along, make it her husband decision but really he was out manoeuvred into it.

Regards.
I don't understand why you have to think like NTR and Stafany didn't leave any evidence about manipulation

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
when someone lives in terror that he will grow horns :LOL: and so every time he comes across a story of betrayal, cuckolding or sharing (even if not directly involved) he somatizes as if it could happen to him at any moment.
I'm from the UK.

I take it, this is a foreign term ?.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
even though this game has the netorare tag it really shouldn't. the creator has said on multiple occasions this game will never have ntr in it . maybe netorase at best. it is a swinging game where they both just bang whoever whenever they feel like it. the netorare tag needs to be taken off and the swinging tag should be added. the game started out netorare but quickly changed and now is simply an all out bangfest whenever she gets around any man with a functioning tool and her husband is her biggest cheerleader . i will say if it did go the netorare route like beginning it would be much better game but still a good game just being mis-represented as ntr when it is a swinging game that's all

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I don't understand why you have to think like NTR and Stafany didn't leave any evidence about manipulation
In the first part of the game when Stefany drives her husband home from work she states Arnold used to come over the old house alot and keep her company whilst the husband was at work, she was a nurse at the time and had to give the job up when she moved.

She then actually suggests sucking Arnold's cock.

Arnold showed up early to the house and she displayed alot of affection for him and his face was in her boobs.

He was very eager with her and she was wanking him alot whilst helping him pee.

The game will never outright say it but you wouldn't be that surprised.

Taking her dress off in the toilet at the movies surprised Arnold and he looked straight at her husband, he potentially thought we've not done this before in front of him, does he know ?.

Also there's the scene where Stefany masturbates on Arnold and when she squirts, she says to him I've finally squirted on you, implying she's masturbated before for him.

I think Arnold doesn't know the husband watches through the keyhole, the scene where Stefany whispers to hubby about the faux bj, he believed she performed on Arnold for example.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Fascorslolen

Freki.g

Jun 10, 2020
Bro Please today is 15 april already, kindly share the link and let us enjoy new update too :love:
It is not necessary, the dev will do it according to the commitments he punctually respects with financiers and supporters.

4.00 star(s) 56 Votes