DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
heyanybody notice Arnolds cane returned, i thought he was cured with Stef's magic pussy, and in this scene it looks like Stefs riding Arnolds cane:ROFLMAO: thats all this game is missing is Stef getting fucked in the ass by Arnolds dick as hes fuckin her pussy with his lucky cane:ROFLMAO:
screenshot0001.png

Leongen43

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2022
heyanybody notice Arnolds cane returned, i thought he was cured with Stef's magic pussy, and in this scene it looks like Stefs riding Arnolds cane:ROFLMAO: thats all this game is missing is Stef getting fucked in the ass by Arnolds dick as hes fuckin her pussy with his lucky cane:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 3545507
A vibrating dildo with wheels or the Arnold walking stick dildo ? :unsure: strange but at this point I wouldn't be surprised :KEK: : (y)

Last edited:

CutieLvr

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2020
So, guys, before I download this update, would anyone let me know which of the characters got sexual content added? Thank you very much fellas. Have fun! I'm hoping it's the kid or maybe the old dude.

So, Jackie boy, you want to know what's new in the game without playing it? Ok, wait right there, I'll be right back............................................ ................ ......... ..

• Haha
Reactions: JackBeNimble

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
I wouldn't be too surprised if Arnold/Erik or both actually end up living with Stefany and Oliver, with Oliver sleeping alone in Arnold's room whilst Arnold/Erik or both sleep with Stefany in her bed.

Then potentially both having unprotected sex with her and cumming in her if the cumming in her hasn't already happened of course.

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Hey all!
I did a script fix on 2403.rpy. Fixed the pronoun issues and mislabeling dialogue.

On another note, I'm in agreement with some members. It's getting stale. A predictable pattern has developed.
I love the game. For most people, the hunt and discovery are the exciting parts of anything.

I have a challenge for you, code monkeys. In the dialogue, Arnold's name does not appear capitalized. Can anyone take a crack at solving this mystery? :sneaky:
If you can Indiana Jones the code, please show your work.

Last edited:
May 11, 2022
preview_banner.jpg

This is the first preview of the next update.
Oliver goes with Stefany and Jasmine to buy the necessary things so that the manager can only be delighted when Stefany introduces herself to him.
Jasmine take Stefany and Oliver to the best store in town, grandpa Arnold said he will pay for everything, so ...

2404_preview_01.jpg

The store clerk has his lucky day, Stefany seems like she wants to tease someone.

2404_preview_02.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!

CURIOUS_1976

Apr 13, 2024
Nah, the tag is correct and needs to stay.

Why? Because Stefany very much did NTR to Oliver back when she was pushing him as hard as she could co she could suck and fuck Arnold any time she wished. NTR is when a partner of the person affected willingly does acts that they know will cause emotional impact and distress on their partner. Stefany did this at least twice in the beginning; 1) when she hid what she was doing but very clearly appeared (did) a BJ on Arnold in the tub when washing him. 2) When Oliver was looking through the keyhole Stefany deliberately went well beyond what they agreed she would do when she and Oliver talked about it before, such as (depending on who you ask( either faking, or having full blown fucking with Arnold well before they said it was ok.

Now some will downplay what Stefany did, saying that it was all agreed on beforehand but it wasn't. The supposedly faux fucking scene for example, and I say faux (fake) because Oliver himself *knows* she is really fucking Arnold although he doesn't want to admit to himself that she is. He alas, like a coward, refuses to actually confirm with her if she did or not after the fact. But as written in the story she was expressing exactly the same sounds and body movements that she does when fucked so it was clear Arnold was fucking her, unprotected, well before their 'approved' episode when they come back from the boss.

Basically the NTR here is that Stefany was deliberately doing things with Arnold, including BJ and sex, before they agreed she could go that far, for the simple purpose to hurt Oliver and make him go beyond his comfort zone so he would ultimately agree to her wishes to fuck anyone she wants. If you want to say "but Oliver wanted it!" I say go back and actually read the story of what Oliver is saying to himself and the pain he felt in his chest at seeing the (supposedly) fake fucking she was doing. He very much was in shock and pain that she did that without approval or asking, and thay pretty much broke whatever resistance he had to her fucking and she took the full reigns of the relationship at that time and the story has never looked back.

Stefany is really the MC of the story, until the dev tried to retcon in the last few releases and have it more balanced, but she very much did NTR against her supposedly loved husband, to get to a place where she wanted to be. The dev may write more comments form her recently that she loves Oliver and is only doing things for him, but really she's just grooming him and keeping him pacified so he doesn't realize what's going on and reject it. Same thing with her getting more women for him and 'allowing' him to have more sexual relations. She's controlling the show and is not doing NTR now because she doesn't need to, Oliver is broken and she can do what she wants because he accts her as a slut and likes it, when that wasn't at all what he wanted in the beginning when they talked about it. It was to be very controlled and only when they both agreed to a couples or swapping/swinging idea.

So the tag fits and was correctly applied and should stay.
In relation to your points:-

1) when she hid what she was doing but very clearly appeared (did) a BJ on Arnold in the tub when washing him.

The above is a did she or didn't she moment.

She also did the same after performing the sexy dance for Arnold/Oliver, she stated to Arnold she had to prove something and took Arnold to his bedroom and told Oliver to wait in the living room and then Bj's Arnold but does it so it couldn't be confirmed and then she states to Arnold they had to go back to the living room as Oliver had been left alone too long.

Another did she or didn't she moment.

Later she states simulation but I believe it was to see if he'd spy after they'd been alone together for awhile and to get a reaction from Oliver if she did and ultimately to progress things withn Arnold in relation to Bj's.

2) When Oliver was looking through the keyhole Stefany deliberately went well beyond what they agreed she would do when she and Oliver talked about it before, such as (depending on who you ask( either faking, or having full blown fucking with Arnold well before they said it was ok.

Again a did she or didn't she moment.

She did or teased it, to again move forward to the final stage and she assumes/knows Oliver will spy, based on the Bj on Arnold in his bedroom where he spys on her and then she swallows Arnold's load.

She again claims nothing happened sexually but Oliver suggests penetration with condoms going forward, the swallowing was again a reaction test and a move forward.

She really wanted his cock ASAP and she got it.

Last edited:
May 11, 2022
preview_banner.jpg

v.2404 Here is the Second Preview!
Ontem
This is the second preview of the next update.
After making some purchases, and making herself irresistible, Stefany is ready to make the bank manager fall into her web.
Stefany lurks outside the bank waiting for the manager to come out, so she can approach him and start making him fall for her charms.

2404_preview_03.jpg
As soon as she spots her prey, she approaches like a panther, the victim unaware that has no escape.
2404_preview_04.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for more preview.

See you soon!

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes