trauts

Aug 12, 2018
Playing v2403 of this, starting to notice in the latter versions the dev/writer is mixed up/confused with
he/she
him/her
his/hers
an example of many:
1714033966013.png
1714034121939.png
just seem if there is "new" writer/dev, is unsure of the differences.

Reactions: luthien17

abhi1180

Sep 12, 2018
TBH I like Arnold Fucking her face more There can be more oral scenes with Arnold like upside deepthroat. First person POV facefuck, Hardcore facefuck (head grabbing)..

May 11, 2022
preview_banner.jpg

This is the last preview of the next update.
After meeting the manager, Stefany sets her trap to keep him away from the bank as long as possible.
Stefany convinces the bank manager to follow her to her hotel room, for more privacy to discuss.
2404_preview_05.jpg
In the adjacent room there are Oliver, Jasmine and Lucas looking at the cameras they placed in the room where Stefany is now with the manager.
2404_preview_06.jpg

Let me know in the comments what you think.

As always, thank you for your support and stay tuned for the update.

See you soon!

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I thought I could make it...1h

I thought I could finish it by the scheduled date, but unfortunately I'm forced to delay the release of the update.

I'm sorry but I can't finish the update in less than a month, I still need too much work to release the update tomorrow, so I'm forced to postpone the release until May 6th or 7th, it depends on the animations I'll have to redo, at the moment there are 4.

I leave you two more preview images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the next room Oliver, Jasmine and Lucas watch what Stefany does live on the PC, waiting for news from Arnold and Erik who are hacking the manager's PC.

Last edited:

Adviar5050

Aug 11, 2020
I think this update will tell me everything about the game moving forward. Stephany and the bank manager has been set up two or three updates ago and now we get the payoff. If Stephany just teases him and leaves him blue balled. I’m out. If she goes all the way and enjoys it I will wait and see how it progresses

Griev

Dec 7, 2021
Playing v2403 of this, starting to notice in the latter versions the dev/writer is mixed up/confused with
he/she
him/her
his/hers
an example of many:
View attachment 3572475
View attachment 3572478
just seem if there is "new" writer/dev, is unsure of the differences.
It's not that. It's that the proofread scripts are 1 update behind. So when the next update releases for example, that dialogue will be fixed. It's been that way for about a year.

Negan0p

Dec 16, 2022
I thought I could make it...1h

I thought I could finish it by the scheduled date, but unfortunately I'm forced to delay the release of the update.

I'm sorry but I can't finish the update in less than a month, I still need too much work to release the update tomorrow, so I'm forced to postpone the release until May 6th or 7th, it depends on the animations I'll have to redo, at the moment there are 4.

I leave you two more preview images.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the next room Oliver, Jasmine and Lucas watch what Stefany does live on the PC, waiting for news from Arnold and Erik who are hacking the manager's PC.
K4Soft
Literally bro you just played with our feelings

sslovoe

May 11, 2017
updates will be very boring and you will lose interest in playing this game, the story is no longer as exciting as the beginning.
with no reason allow everyone sex
where gone guy in start game with husband coworker teas him and not allow him touch her without something give
now guy in party guy and club finger no reason....
i msg him about mario and his mom will be Chang in story also first guy in game romio
but he only make same sex ugly kid wife give him lot attention no reason and oldman

Pich168

Oct 9, 2022
with no reason allow everyone sex
where gone guy in start game with husband coworker teas him and not allow him touch her without something give
now guy in party guy and club finger no reason....
i msg him about mario and his mom will be Chang in story also first guy in game romio
but he only make same sex ugly kid wife give him lot attention no reason and oldman
i think might be time to end this story, Better give up and Plan a new 1, now wife is like a whore who seeking all dick for Every day dessert.

theduke9999

Jan 3, 2022
i think might be time to end this story, Better give up and Plan a new 1, now wife is like a whore who seeking all dick for Every day dessert.
i agree. i have been with game since the start. it went from netorare/netorase to swinger/open relationship. thats fine also for people that enjoy it but good lord im so tired of the nerd and old men banging her.. pretty soon the husband just going to be collecting money at the door while the neighborhood takes turns with her lol just dont cum in her lmaoooo yeahhhh ok

LynxLinks

Nov 29, 2021
i agree. i have been with game since the start. it went from netorare/netorase to swinger/open relationship. thats fine also for people that enjoy it but good lord im so tired of the nerd and old men banging her.. pretty soon the husband just going to be collecting money at the door while the neighborhood takes turns with her lol just dont cum in her lmaoooo yeahhhh ok
I can't think of a quality and completed game for any of the genres you mentioned, not one. They all start the same before veering off course to the point where the initial concept and thrill is so diluted the audience doesn't care.

4.00 star(s) 55 Votes