BCBIV

Dec 21, 2022
i already beat the game, i have all the scenes unlocked, idk if i can share data or save of it, it was pretty hard to beat but i did it took me like 1 hour all
Try going here in your files C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\EroPixel and upload the EroPixel file to pixeldrain or something

Reactions: tomwilliams9911

nossiob

Jul 28, 2017
game is retardingly difficult, like enemies literally range attack you out of your attacks and combo air attack you to death, actually unplayable even with cheated stats

edit: stage 3 is what im talkign about, already deleted this garbage. cant recommend to play eventho animations are pretty decent, but gameplay is the worst garbage i have ever seen

FlippyQwQowo

Aug 4, 2022
Try going here in your files C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\EroPixel and upload the EroPixel file to pixeldrain or something
i try myy best on this, i upload it on mega:
Ps: idk why people say its so hard to beat it, just learn the basic things and there you go, then pray to not get hit by a goofy blade lmao

Last edited:

Ryonocturne

Oct 2, 2021
This game's difficulty is horrendous, but I'm glad to see another male-player-dominant game with combat.

ShadowEdge

Jan 15, 2018
How do I change the game's language? It uses a really dumb auto translation, probably based on the system language.

wacker_nacker

May 6, 2022
You know, random difficulty isn't a really good idea, especially when it renders one of the most OP enemies even more tanky. It's a cool game, it just needs polishing and fixing.

dankboimcmemeface

Sep 12, 2017
i already beat the game, i have all the scenes unlocked, idk if i can share data or save of it, it was pretty hard to beat but i did it took me like 1 hour all
The gamedata is saved in the registry for some reason. Open up the registry editor, navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EroPixel\PenisHero" (feel free to copy that address without quotations", and export that folder to a REG file. That should have the gallery and stat data in it.

Thanks in advance if you upload again.

FlippyQwQowo

Aug 4, 2022
The gamedata is saved in the registry for some reason. Open up the registry editor, navigate to "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\EroPixel\PenisHero" (feel free to copy that address without quotations", and export that folder to a REG file. That should have the gallery and stat data in it.

Thanks in advance if you upload again.
alr i did what u say hope i did it good tbh i never shared things on pc (im new to this kind of things) : (theres the reg file)

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes