TheEbonySlayer

Feb 4, 2018
Ok, a couple things. The art style and animation quality are fantastic. I love the concept, and the execution is pretty good. However, there are things I believe need to be changed.

IMO, sex needs to be better incorporated into the combat mechanics. I like the idea of sex dealing damage to enemies, but the swarm of enemies interrupting the player while he rapes an enemy makes it an impractical attack to use. The fact that enemies can interrupt your sexual attack discourages rape as an effective combat tactic. I believe rape as an attack can be improved if you make it so that when you are raping an enemy, you have to do a button mash or quick time event to defend yourself and continue raping the enemy. If you fail the button mash/quick time event, the player's rape attack is interrupted and damage is dealt to the player. Some kind of ejaculation scene would also need to be added to signal the end of the rape attack.

Successfully raping an enemy should give some kind of buff, like healing or temporary bonus damage or temporary attack speed. To balance this, enemies that successfully initiate raping the player should also get some kind of bonus. If the enemy succeeds in fully raping the player after a certain time period, then the enemy should receive an additional bonus.

One infuriating thing about combat is the inability to use special attacks during a sprint. This is a small detail, but it makes combat a little more infuriating than it needs to be.

The pink-haired enemy with daggers needs to have her damage reduced IMO. She can insta-kill the player, even when the player is fully-leveled up. You can keep the attack, but reduce the damage a little bit so that it only reduces the player's health by 1/2 or 1/3.

The knockback for special attacks needs to be significantly reduced. It's frustrating when an enemy you defeat goes flying off-screen and you can't rape them anymore. This should also be accompanied by allowing the player to backtrack anywhere on the map instead of confining them to a small section of the map for every combat encounter. Alternatively, or in addition, you should zoom the camera out a little more so that enemies and objects that fall outside of the playable section are accessible.

Also, the time period between when an enemy is knocked down on the ground and when the enemy disappears needs to be increased so that the player has more time to move over to the enemy for a rape attack.

The random difficulty also needs to go. I don't understand why this feature exists and it would be better to have the difficulty controlled in the menu.

Last edited:

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
1699098664438.png
Hell stands for "AH HELL NO NOT AGAIN!"

(real why isn't this in the options for you to choose)

Biyuri

Oct 9, 2022
because a lot of indie game devs have no goddamn differentiation in their head between frustration and difficulty
Yeah,,, It ruins the sex animations since I don't wanna risk having to go back to the start and get HELL difficulty

Rape animations just open me up to getting hit
Defeat animation ofc require you to get hit

The art is mostly good (besides the boss defeat scenes that look like AI art) and I love fighting games that let you rape instead of just getting raped. However yeaaah game has too many frustrations

Neverscored

Sep 23, 2017
This feels more like a proof of concept than something you charge money for. "Hey we made all these animations and figured out how to make combat feel like Final Fight. But we haven't balanced the attacks and that pink bitch still does 9999 damage, not sure why!"

Jun 27, 2018
This is fucking great. You guys should be glad you all play modern games. This shit is how all the games used to be. The gameplay is fucking classic.

I'm getting some crashes in wine, but I'll keep messing with it an hopefully sort those out.

Great game.

2.40 star(s) 8 Votes